Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 6

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 5 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 6, The Targeted Kingdom.

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 5 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we won't watch other chosen children's panic reactions to digimon for sure. Mimi already got used to this just like... Sora. Pity but at least it sped up the pacing I guess...?

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to see Poison Ivy doing some Jab attacks and not wrap and whip lol

I wonder if Izzy will crush on Mimi right away xD

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Palmon is cute, with this reboot I'm starting to like digimon I never thought I would. Now I'm really keen on seeing how palmon and mimi handle the next episode. I hate having to wait a whole week but I guess it's a good build-up.

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we won't watch other chosen children's panic reactions to digimon for sure. Mimi already got used to this just like... Sora. Pity but at least it sped up the pacing I guess...?
FALSE, it's not like Sora at all, because it's clearly not their first encounter.
More like they are not gonna heavily focus on that 'single moment'.

Mon-Ohma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Mimi has already worked her way into becoming the new Digimon Empress. :p

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Single moment? Hmm probably the flashback of how the chosen children and their digimon partners meet each others will not happen and completely skipped. I bet. Judging on that animation pacing. I think Digimon 2020's animation took heavy hit...

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to see Poison Ivy doing some Jab attacks and not wrap and whip lol

I think it would be funny if it started the other way around. Mimi crushing on Izzy.

Single moment? Hmm probably the flashback of how the chosen children and their digimon partners meet each others will not happen and completely skipped. I bet. Judging on that animation pacing. I think Digimon 2020's animation took heavy hit...
We already knew the animation wouldn't stay that good.

Anyway, this episode is definitely a step up from the previous one, the animation was better, the action was more exciting and easier to follow and the character interactions and world building were more interesting

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also wonder this, especially since he's been shown to be a fan of her family's products. Maybe he'll try to talk tech with her to her annoyance.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, I love how when Drimogemon appears the Tanemon are freaking out whilst Mimi just has a look of mild annoyance. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't see Izzy anywhere in that preview, makes me wonder if he's going to meet up with Matt instead... :unsure: