Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 58

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just glad we get a Hikari centric episode with Angewomon before Ophanimon shows up in a later episode. It looks to be a good episode for her and one that's definitely needed.

I guess this is the series designated Digitama episode. Appropriate that it's Hikari protecting them! Soulmon & SkullBaluchimon look like interesting enemies to face off against. Looking forward to this!
Me too and it fits with Ophanimon being a Holy mother like being.

Really want Angewomon to shine here.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Everyone here is expecting either Ofanimon or Nefertimon because it's a filler, there's one-off forms in this series, and we're in the middle of achieveing Ultimates, but I think we're not seeing either of them in this episode.

On one hand, we're in the middle of achieving Ultimates, and Ofanimon is Tailmon's main Ultimate in this series. But here is the thing, with Ofanimon and Seraphimon being both Holy Digimon, I expect them to debut at the same time, not separately. And the fact Goddramon and Holydramon debuted at the same time might be indicative of that.
And, well, in the original series, HolyAngemon only showed up in episode 52, out of 54. Based on that, and the fact this series has many nods to the original, I also think Seraphimon is only going to show up near the end, perhaps even just in the penultimate battle.

And Nefertimon. It could work as an one-off, and is a perfectly valid theory given Pegasmon already showed up. However, there's one key difference people are forgetting: Pegasmon was in the Digivice: v-pet, Nefertimon wasn't. Based on that, I don't think we'll see Nefertimon in this series. Sure, Goddramon wasn't in the v-pet either, but it wasn't a Patamon form in the original or any of its sequels. It feels like they wanted Goddramon to be a complete surprise, like Alterous and Saggitarius Mode, or it wasn't initially planned at all.

But we see Hikari's Digivice: shine in the preview, which implies Evolution, and there's also something going on with the Holy Ring, which... I don't know, I'm still catching up.
We don't see Angewomon OR Holydramon in the preview. So, it could be an one-off form. But what? So far, both one-offs were Armors, so might be one of those.

Let's see, a Tailmon Armor form, in an episode about Digi-Eggs? Hm... How about Swanmon? You know, because of Frontier?

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But we see Hikari's Digivice: shine in the preview, which implies Evolution, and there's also something going on with the Holy Ring, which... I don't know, I'm still catching up.
We don't see Angewomon OR Holydramon in the preview.

Not necessarily. Digivices have glowed to give power boosts from the series' start. And we can see Angewomon the preview screenshots.