Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 57

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 56 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 57, Contact from the Catastrophe!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 56 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• e57article.jpg
    e57article.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 12,388

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We're looking into Toei's dreams and it's terrifying. The mad men finally did it, a show of nothing but Tais

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Theory: all the episodes of Taichi just popping up randomly and stealing the spotlight was actually just extremely clever foreshadowing to this episode.

WoolishlyGrim

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has Taichi really been stealing the spotlight? It feels like he's been involved so little in the episodes he's popped up in that you could take him out and nothing would change.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure wish they crossover Marcus and his Agumon in this next episode, just imagine Metlgreymon/Wargreymon and Rizegreymon/Shinegreymon team up.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Imagine if another alt evo of Shinegrey or Agumon burst mode! xD

Hope Sora at least come and help cause she wasnt mentioned in any of the up coming episodes ><

trueVenett

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode probably just to troll the viewers~hey whats wrong with lots of Taichi~

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah too many Taichi. Please stop! Look at that poor Agumon can no longer endure this madness and insanity!

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has Taichi really been stealing the spotlight? It feels like he's been involved so little in the episodes he's popped up in that you could take him out and nothing would change.
Yep, he's not stealing the show, but there is still something to be said about how the writers thought it would be a good idea to have him stand in the background like some cardboard cut-out prop in each episode.

Maybe, if there was some kind of quest his Digivice assigned him, because of which he'd have to be at the same spots as everyone else and we could see some progress he's making it would be cool, but we get nothing. The writers are probably just: "polls say Taichi is the most popular character and we shouldn't take any risks to make our viewership numbers plummet." Obviously, they can't depend on plot progression to have their viewers coming back each week - so new evolutions and having the most popular characters around might help that.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Taichi at this point is basically a very-very easy game of 'Where's Wally/Waldo'.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tai isn't stealing the show, but the fact he's allowed to pop up in everyone else's episodes while getting at least two all for himself is really frustrating. Speaking of which, I just realized: why is Tai even alone anymore? Mimi and Matt got their Crests, so why aren't they joining Tai?

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
y'all need better jokes.

On topic, I am intrigued by the Tai episode being focused around the first major opponent of the series

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Multiple Taichis & Tentacles. Our worst nightmares realized o_O

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon seems like going Burst Mode. Also, the multiple Taichis remind the scene of Guilmon and Takato in Tamers. Only here its the reverse.

Hope we learn more about the new villain in this episode.

Nokasa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone noticed that the background coloring where agumon is, reminds the black sphere inside?