Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 52

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That would be neat to have them each fight or encounter an Ancient. HOPEFULLY, they would ignore AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon (and that still leaves eight others).

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't you guys think the ancient digimon would be too much for lone adventure digimon

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't you guys think the ancient digimon would be too much for lone adventure digimon
Why ?

Sure enough, Legendary Warriors are supposed to be stronger than "Common" Megas, but it's been since the beginning of the series that it's been pretty clear to us that Partners are also well above the average Digimon of their level.

Tai's Wargreymon is not the random Wargreymon you find walking through the wilderness.

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we are well aware of how this one is going to play out.

Hououmon:"Finally! It is my time to shine once again and defeat the villain!"

Wargreymon and Taichi:"LOL No!"

I mean, I don't blame other people for having the same skepticism whenever we hear about the other megas coming in. Hououmon was great in Tri.

Last edited:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's also Volcanicdramon who could work as a MotW for the episode, though I'm not sure if this would be where it'd make its anime debut.

I think we are well aware of how this one is going to play out.

Hououmon:"Finally! It is my time to shine once again and defeat the villain!"

Wargreymon and Taichi:"LOL No!"

I mean, I don't blame other people for having the same skepticism whenever we hear about the other megas coming in. Hououmon was great in Tri.
Ironically, it seems pretty unwarranted. Aside from a couple like the ISS episode the writers have been good about keeping Taichi's role from being too present and letting the other kids be the focus of their episodes, and even with the ISS episode example in mind they made up for it with the Rareraremon episode where Koushiro was kept as the focus and Taichi the support. Considering the preview puts no emphasis on Taichi and more on the relationship of Sora and Biyomon I feel they will remain the focus here with little interference.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sora has less character in 2020 but it’s a lot more consistent. Pretty much every one of her episodes revolves around her sacrificing everything for a random Child Digimon.

RyummaSama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know this is (sadly) wishful thinking, but I am really hoping for high-quality Ultimate Evolutions for the rest of the party, starting from this episode. Or at least something more than the 7 second sequences we've been getting for the non-Agumon and Gabumon evos.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not at all. Power levels depend entirely on context.

I agree to disagree, adventure 2020 has been hardcore following lore of every digimon, so I doubt they would just throw a ancient digimon at phoenixmon here, could be a completely new digimon that lives in lava.

With that we have seen some ancient species digimon in action here like velgrmon etc..which I love.