Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 52

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 51 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 52, Dance of the Heavens, Hououmon!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 51 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• episode52preview_article_june5_2021.jpg
    episode52preview_article_june5_2021.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 15,117

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Sora, I can feel your love! It's making me S T R O N G!"

Anyway, the extended trailer has several additional character scenes between Sora and Piyomon, so I hope this continues the uphill trend of Sora's episodes. I can't wait for SoundBirdmon to show up and corrupt the volcano. We could get Volcamon! Volcdramon! Volcanicdramon!

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing that the rest of the crew (Mimi, Joe, Izzy) will get their own mega evolutions after this? I'm more optimistic about how they will be handled given the previous few episodes

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing that the rest of the crew (Mimi, Joe, Izzy) will get their own mega evolutions after this? I'm more optimistic about how they will be handled given the previous few episodes

I guess we'll see when the episode summaries come out. I could easily see there being a gap of several episodes between each one reaching Ultimate level, but at the same time, this series has done back-to-back evolution episodes several times before.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like this is the third garbage dump/scrap heap we've gone to in the past 10+ eps. I'm surprised it took this long for Junkmon to debut.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like this is the third garbage dump/scrap heap we've gone to in the past 10+ eps. I'm surprised it took this long for Junkmon to debut.
I was honestly perplexed Junkmon wasn't Garbamon's assistant. As much as I like Chuumon better.

Also, Junkmon to Searchmon is a better thematic fit.

Last edited:

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol So that rumor about the Nefertimon episode was a fake?

My guess: They looking for crests right?
Sora: stop the volcano...crest inside?
Joe: protecting tk and kari until partners are fully healed...crest at the bottom of the springss?
Mimi: prob gonna go check up on the gem company or tanemon village...crest hidden somewhere there?
Izzy: prob another episode at the tree of info ....crest something to do with Ancient Wise, trash data area or bottom of tree?
Matt: Back to the race track? lol...win the race and it pops up?
Tai: unless he gets another new mega...he prob just be support....crest will show up somewhere b4 final boss?
Tk/Kari: will evo during rematch with ghoulmon?...crest appears after pata/gato fully heals?

lets speculate lol!!^^

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there was no "rumor", some guy made an episode up and added it to wikipedia and it was removed within an hour but that was enough time for a youtuber to make videos on it without bothering to fact check (...maybe he was the one that added it in the first place???)

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there was no "rumor", some guy made an episode up and added it to wikipedia and it was removed within an hour but that was enough time for a youtuber to make videos on it without bothering to fact check (...maybe he was the one that added it in the first place???)
oh wow
wished people dont do that.... Dx

cant wait for the next bath of episode titles to come out ^^

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that finally dispels all the people saying the other Ultimate forms won't be a thing in this show. For... some reason. Even though we've known about it for a while and it makes no sense to not have them.

It'll be nice for Sora to have the first of these, in any case, especially given how other Adventure products have treated her over the last few years.

oh wow
wished people dont do that.... Dx

People go onto the internet and lie all the time, sometimes it's even intentional. They also do this in real life, however, and much like in real life you must learn to discern between lies and the truth.

Trusted sources help.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hououmon! But it's really pity I'm not quite excited knowing all other chosen children doesn't get awesome evolution transformations only Taichi and Yamato.... But I will watch it anyways. Junkmon! So the front view is finally showed up on Junkmon.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love to see Volcanicdramon but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Probably Hououmon will show up trying to save everyone from the Volcano.

Junkmon looks cute! I'm so excited for all the other Megas to finally appear.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we’re finally getting the episodes we should have had...what, 15 weeks previous.

Guess they need something to pad out the time until Taichi/Omegamon defeat the final boss of the series. >_>

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Garudamon doesnt get Metalgrey/Weregaruru treatment it'll be sad lol

But would also be awesome if it continues off after Birdramon turns to Garudamon (kinda like how Savers did it)

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be interesting if the volcano was one of the ones Milleniummon created from blasting the digital world

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm personally really worried about the animation, I want her to get a good animation and a nice evolution.
Come on toei they all deserve to shine!
Episode 13 wasn't that good.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The animation seems good in the preview. Hope Hououmon looks majestic.

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bet on AncientVolcamon as the Boss of the next episode.

The characters have crossed and faced the Beast Spirits of the Legendary Warriors throughout the series, it would make sense for their ancestors to be the minions of the True Last Boss.