Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 51

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or better if they actually make child Ken appear maybe Wormmon. But I have a bad feeling. Probably they just went oops after finished animating that episode and learnt about Crest of Kindness despite animated Bullmon, and others of course even that Pucchiemon completely front of their views.

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Then again, the Crest of Kindness has always been kind of separate to the others anyway. It's always been the eight 01 Crests as a grouping, and then off somewhere away from that Kindness (and Miracles and Fate).

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's really sad to see Kindness buried so deep and never resurfaced... Ever.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's really sad to see Kindness buried so deep and never resurfaced... Ever.
M-maybe it's for something cooler. Like Kindness and Miracle might be the in next series after this.

...well, one can only hope.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We learnt about the certain episode we watched. The hope and the light surely will make a miracle happen.

*STILL DOUBTFUL* The kindness surely will return as we pray and pay our respects for Digimon Adventure 2020!

Can't wait to see Burpmon's level gets revealed.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reason to look forward to this episode is wisemon

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not gonna lie, I could live perfectly peacefully without Digimon like the Dekachimon's and Burpmon getting actual appearances in an anime.

They're just such standalone Digimon and clearly designed with Virtual Pet sprites in mind, that I just never viewed them as full fleshed-out Digimon, but more as easter eggs.

I'm with you on this. Nevertheless, I find it extremely fun. And I'm happy for those completionist fans that really want validation for all Digimons. Y'all held out hope! And you're getting what few imagined would happen.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. So this is going to be the true Big Bad of the series. :p

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

While we know that's not the case, "Burpmon zombie plague" is suddenly looking like a lot scarier of an idea than previously thought.

Like, with Death-Xmon, the zombie apocalypse would be an absolutely awful thing, but you can at least die fighting against it. Burpmon transforms you when you try to fight it, how would you even stand a chance?

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That would be funny. It's too bad that Greymon and Kabuterimon don't become Burpmon when they're both touching it in the preview