Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 51

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 50 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 51, The Mystery Hidden Within the Crests!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 50 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• デジモンアドベンチャー: 第51話予告 「紋章に隠された謎」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンアドベンチャー: 第51話予告 「紋章に隠された謎」 (BQ).jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 13,674

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Burpmon of all things, they're really pulling out as many niche Digimon as possible.

Guess it'll get into the DRB too! now to wonder about its stats such as level etc.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Frigging Burpmon of all things, what will they think of next.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Burpmon seems to work like Majin Buu, seeing the way he ate (?) that Mekanorimon
Also that wisemon is so small.... They made his book the size of a regular book then scaled him accordingly lmao

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
only in Adventure 2020 would they follow up one of the most powerful and destructive Digimon in the franchise with Burpmon.
And I'm for it :p
My hope is that the last bit of focus on Garbagemon and Kabuterimon evolving hints that we're finally getting the gold bug

RyummaSama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm losing my mind over how Burpmon appears; there maybe hope for the even more obscure Digis like HolyDigitamamon and Technodramon.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm losing my mind over how Burpmon appears; there maybe hope for the even more obscure Digis like HolyDigitamamon and Technodramon.
ikr im hoping all sprite digimon (Etc) that never got animated appears!

maaan...i was hoping for that "9th" crest (maybe it'll be hidden under the floor) lol

Hmmm..H-Kabuterimon's debut?! xD

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well both Pucchiemons are there, so maybe there IS a kindness crest somewhere

KageX

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know considering Burpmon is supposed to "infect" other Digimon by touch and forcefully Slide Evolve them into Burpmon as well............ it's actually a pretty brilliant idea to use it as what seems to be a defense mechanism.

Seriously turning intruders into a lazy glutton with no real attacks is pretty game breaking as a security system.

The question is who put it there, the As of Yet Unnamed Big Bad or what is likely to be Yggdrassil given the whole "Divine Tree" motif?

taz111

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder what this new world is that the adventure will continue in? It would be interesting to see if they mention the new enemy(s). I hope it's a few of the demon lords. Barbamon would be amazing!

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Calling it here now: That Wisemon is actually Piemon.

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not gonna lie, I could live perfectly peacefully without Digimon like the Dekachimon's and Burpmon getting actual appearances in an anime.

They're just such standalone Digimon and clearly designed with Virtual Pet sprites in mind, that I just never viewed them as full fleshed-out Digimon, but more as easter eggs.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not gonna lie, I could live perfectly peacefully without Digimon like the Dekachimon's and Burpmon getting actual appearances in an anime.

They're just such standalone Digimon and clearly designed with Virtual Pet sprites in mind, that I just never viewed them as full fleshed-out Digimon, but more as easter eggs.

Atamadekachimon was never in any V-Pet and was adopted from a drawing.

doublewizard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Atamadekachimon was never in any V-Pet and was adopted from a drawing.
You could get it in DigiWindow through Digimon Pocket Wars along with Yo!Yo!mon and a few others.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know considering Burpmon is supposed to "infect" other Digimon by touch and forcefully Slide Evolve them into Burpmon as well............ it's actually a pretty brilliant idea to use it as what seems to be a defense mechanism.

Seriously turning intruders into a lazy glutton with no real attacks is pretty game breaking as a security system.

The question is who put it there, the As of Yet Unnamed Big Bad or what is likely to be Yggdrassil given the whole "Divine Tree" motif?

If only he showed up earlier. Could've turned Millieniummon into a Burpmon for an easy win.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After the Millieniummon battle, its ok to have an episode like this. Personally I am curious what Wisemon will tell them about the Crests.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
?! The animation returned once again to suffer... But Burpmon?! Whaaa?! Nice. Wanting to learn more about those mysterious history on the crest symbols!

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that Pucchiemon is there makes me at least hope that they'll at least mention the Crest of Kindness.