Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 49

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 48 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 49, The God of Evil Descends, Millenniumon!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 48 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 8,660

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Sakkakumon might be getting an evolution?! Would be nice to get one of the missing combined hybrid forms.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Sakkakumon might be getting an evolution?! Would be nice to get one of the missing combined hybrid forms.
Pretty sure that's the blob from ep 18.

Which theoretically could mean Sakkakumon is the main antagonist for this entire reboot if that unknown thing from episode 18 is the dark army leader.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think its becoming Kimeramon? The eye certainly looks like it and the wing could be Angemon's
I would love for this to be a reveal for the Fused Spirit of Metal though, that would be cool.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think its becoming Kimeramon? The eye certainly looks like it and the wing could be Angemon's
I would love for this to be a reveal for the Fused Spirit of Metal though, that would be cool.

Hopefully not since that'd be justification for Champion level beast Spirits. It does look like it might be Kimeramon that's unconscious in the final shot of the trailer though.

dasprekuu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hopefully not since that'd be justification for Champion level beast Spirits. It does look like it might be Kimeramon that's unconscious in the final shot of the trailer though.
nah nah its millenniumons helmet, notice the lines around the eyes and the lack of holes on the front horn
Millenniumon_lineart.jpg

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Sephirothmon is actually turning into Milleniumon and Chimeramon will appear just as a transitional stage, maybe not even being fully formed before settling into Milleniumon.

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with four months left of the series we finally reach the one we've been teased about since that shadow in the crystal

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks like Sephirothmon is encased in a large version of the crystal and then morphs from green into white and starts to become either Kimeramon or Milleniummon.

dasprekuu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Sephirothmon is actually turning into Milleniumon and Chimeramon will appear just as a transitional stage, maybe not even being fully formed before settling into Milleniumon.
i mean it says sephirothmon turns into millenniumon so who knows, only a week to tell

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Sephirothmon is the early medium of new Millenniummon. Or, Mille uses it as the medium to collect all the data and energy it needs to revive from its long sleep.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn didn't expect they actually show this Sephirotmon totally go Akira transformation... On this children/teen tv show.

You scary.

Weird, it's clearly Milleniummon yet I viewed the Sephirotmon's "Akira transformation" as that mysterious Baby form where it was shown up after Nidhoggmon's death. I guess it must be just my mind/eyes is playing on me.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the last episode...i wonder if Tai and Agu will be the heart of Milleni? o.o

Grypho doesnt look that menacing lol

Glad Tai is taking a back seat though....others get a chance to shine xD

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks to be an exciting ep! Finally Milleniummon in the flesh!

I just hope everyone gets a chance to shine

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

They don’t need a justification for that - they’ve done it on and off for years.
Beast Hybrids are their own thing that are variously treated as Champion-equivalent or Ultimate-equivalent depending on the media, and that will likely always be the case.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm hype for this one, we should be getting more about Tai and Kari's relationship and it'll be nice to see how that plays into Kari's character. She never really had much of one in the original series, and while she does have more personality in this series, it'd be really nice to actually get some development for her.

Petaldramon was listed as ??? in 48, so I don't think this series is too concerned with how they fall into the levelling system. That's something other individual products are deciding, like the card game.

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Digimon reminds me of Quartzmon, maybe they'll link this one to Sephirothmon.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I guess it’s time to see if they’ll give Millenniumon an actual personality, or just turn him into yet another mindless beast.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably more the latter, since it’s been described as a “weapon” and has yet to have any dialogue.