Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 48

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 47 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 48, The Attack of Mugendramon!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 47 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 10,052

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing new from what we already know lol

Nice seeing all Ultimate will be fighting for a bit though!

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm? Is that new attack? Mugendramon actually opened his chest just like MetalGreymon did.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The recent Machinedramon figure actually stated that Machinedramon can use Giga Destroyer, to fire missiles from the hatch on its chest. Maybe it gets the infinite symbol then fires them.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought they just added extra things to the toys to make it more interesting...

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mugendramon has a few attacks that it's never officially been stated to have - that thing Tri did where it had a giant light blade tail also comes to mind, it's never been named in anything.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just gonna say it: No matter how many mecha-godzilla type Digimon they invent be it Chaosdramon, ZekeGreymon, Gundramon, whatever. No design will ever be as great as Machinedramon.

I do have to wonder though, will they in any way address Agumon almost becoming a full-fledged Machinedramon in the next episode.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just gonna say it: No matter how many mecha-godzilla type Digimon they invent be it Chaosdramon, ZekeGreymon, Gundramon, whatever. No design will ever be as great as Machinedramon.

I do have to wonder though, will they in any way address Agumon almost becoming a full-fledged Machinedramon in the next episode.

Zekegreymon is cool for finally, after all these years, being the first Greymon that actually looks like a theropod and is at the Ultimate Level.

But Mugendramon is pretty great, yes.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A really intersting episode! Mugendramon lloks awesome and powerful. Can not wait. :)

The recent Machinedramon figure actually stated that Machinedramon can use Giga Destroyer, to fire missiles from the hatch on its chest. Maybe it gets the infinite symbol then fires them.

Maybe its Mugen Destroyer?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mugendramon has a few attacks that it's never officially been stated to have - that thing Tri did where it had a giant light blade tail also comes to mind, it's never been named in anything.

Yeah and Kuwagamon shooting, too.
I hope Mugendramon's new attack reveals to have a name attack.