Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 47

WoolishlyGrim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've said this before, but it stands to be mentioned anyway: We don't really know the show has 66 episodes. We know an order was put in for 66 episodes, that's not the same thing. There might be only 20 episodes left, but it's equally plausible that there's more (and there's even a slim possibility that there's less), and this fandom has a -- bad habit of assuming things like this are indelible facts when they aren't.

Worrying about character development episodes when there's 'only twenty episodes left' is premature right now. Time will tell if the show really is running out of time or not.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In hindsight, this episode makes a lot more sense now that we know what the next few episodes will be about. Not mentioning the details here because they're spoilers, but everyone who's ready up on the next episodes know what I mean lol.

Looking forward to this one a lot more now.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first, I thought the sillhouetted Digimon at the end was Ex-Tyranomon, because with Nohemon it would feel like a toyish-themed episode, but Atamadekachimon makes sense and is pretty much confirmed by the official Twitter.

Which makes me think about the other Digimon. While it would be nice to finally see Earthdramon, which could eventually lead to other unreleased contest Digimon like Technodramon and HolyDigitamamon finally debutting, I don't think it's what it is. I think it's something else completely new.
As everyone is saying, that Digimon has a small head and a large body, right? Maybe that's the point. We already have Atamadekachimon (big head mon). What if this is Atamachiisamon (small head mon)?

I've said this before, but it stands to be mentioned anyway: We don't really know the show has 66 episodes. We know an order was put in for 66 episodes, that's not the same thing. There might be only 20 episodes left, but it's equally plausible that there's more (and there's even a slim possibility that there's less), and this fandom has a -- bad habit of assuming things like this are indelible facts when they aren't.

Worrying about character development episodes when there's 'only twenty episodes left' is premature right now. Time will tell if the show really is running out of time or not.
With Appmon, we heard pretty early it was going to have 52 episodes, and the number ended up correct. That's probably why everyone thinks the same is going on here.

I could be misremembering, but during Xros Wars didn't we hear it was going to have 50 episodes? Sure, Hunters happened and it went to 75, but the original plot ended on 54.