Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 44

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 43 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 44, Hikari and the Moving Forest!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 43 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After the newest episode, I have no idea what to expect anymore. A Holydramon silhouette would make sense and be pretty cool, but I just have no idea what they’ll do and that’s pretty exciting.

Entmon debuting is also really cool, I was thinking it’d be passed over since we already had Pomumon and Tropiamon together in an episode.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks cool! I wonder what we'll get for Angewomon

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks cool! I wonder what we'll get for Angewomon
Maybe Nefertimon for Tailmon.

After all, we have been seen armor evolutions in previous episodes.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m fine if they continue the trend of giving them armor evolutions (but just not Tai and Matt please), but I really want some Megas soon too...

The shot of agumon running behind a terrified Muchomon is cursed...

Wonder if Petaldramon and Entmon know El Dradimon...

ALSO, I wonder if Entmon is a “Death Evolution” for Petaldramon, as the trailer mentions he’s on his last legs.

SootSpritemon looks cool, but he could just be what Entmon is made of.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ALSO, I wonder if Entmon is a “Death Evolution” for Petaldramon, as the trailer mentions he’s on his last legs.
I hope not, I don't want beast spirits to be downgraded to Champions here as well.

If you mean the little bugs, Entmon's body is moved by little bugs. it doesnt move on its own

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Petaldramon looks a lot larger than in Frontier and Muchomon’s second appearance.

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m fine if they continue the trend of giving them armor evolutions (but just not Tai and Matt please), but I really want some Megas soon too...

The shot of agumon running behind a terrified Muchomon is cursed...

Wonder if Petaldramon and Entmon know El Dradimon...

Metal Garurumon shows up in episode 45

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new Digimon!
On the Thumbnail, Kari looks like she's in tears and I wanna hug her :(

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the trailer, they're two different entities. Assuming all the footage is in chronological order, Petaldramon shows up both before and after Entmon's appearance.

Not to mention, Petaldramon is humongous. That forest everyone's in is Petaldramon's back.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow Petaldramon vs Entomon? GIANT KAIJU BATTLE!!

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny, just this week I have been toying with the thought, who the Frontier antagonists double spirit evolutions could be now that Vital Bracelets and the new card game degraded them to Ultimate level, while B-spirits are considered alternative champions. Previously you could always go -> H-Hybrid = Champion, B-Hybrid = Ultimate, Ancient evolution = Mega ...but now that B-Hybrids got degraded that leaves quite the gaping hole open in their evolution line, which just irritates me.

For Arbormon and Petaldramon I concluded it could be Entmon and now we get an episode with both Petaldramon and Entmon in it.

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope not, I don't want beast spirits to be downgraded to Champions here as well.
It doesn't have to. Death evolution is a slide evolution, they evolve into the same stage. Just like how Angemon's death evolution is Devimon yet they're both Adult.

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This seems intersting and is going to be a Hikari episode. So we could get a Holydramon or Ophanimon silhouette. Very curious to see what will happen.

It doesn't have to. Death evolution is a slide evolution, they evolve into the same stage. Just like how Angemon's death evolution is Devimon yet they're both Adult.
Isn't Death evolution like Dark Evolution or more likely a Dark Slide Evolution?

Deko-kun

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be a surprise if we got an Angewomon to Lovely Angemon evo 😛
But I would like to see Nefertimon

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure why people suggest stuff like BanchoLillimon as alternate evos. You'd think they would have to actually reach that level before that became an option.