Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 41

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 40 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 41, Mon-Mon Park in the Fog!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 40 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we're doing ep 6 of OG Adventure, only this time the bear is actually(?) evil. Also, yay. Look at all the never-been-animated (I think) Digimon!

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we're doing ep 6 of OG Adventure, only this time the bear is actually(?) evil. Also, yay. Look at all the never-been-animated (I think) Digimon!
Yea!!! But a mix of that amusement park area where Tk played around with Demidevimon too!

I hope ExTyranno get a chance to appear or a new mega for Monzae?

JCDrakengard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So is the balloon animal thing Garurumon beats a new digimon or just a form or attack of a older digimon???

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Xiaomon and Puroromon got my attention!

Oh? WaruMonzaemon's mysterious hole at its belly finally gets revealed for sure?! Alright it got my attention 2x!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Garurumon killed a new Digimon unless that's a theme park robot toy or something

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So is the balloon animal thing Garurumon beats a new digimon or just a form or attack of a older digimon???
Doubt it's a new Digimon. Most likely just an Opossumon trick or attack as we already know it uses balloon bombs to fight + WaruMonzaemon is already confirmed to be the big bad of the episode.

But I might be wrong.

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if Angemon will return here...

Cyborg Space Dragon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This doesn't sound like an Angemon type threat. To be honest, I don't expect Angemon to return until its HolyAngemon time.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This doesn't sound like an Angemon type threat. To be honest, I don't expect Angemon to return until its HolyAngemon time.
It's an Ultimate level evil Digimon and its a theme park. basically screaming for a patamon evo, but he'll prob be supported by weregarurumon to maek angemon getting the kill less BS

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why does Patamon even need to go Angemon again? Pegasusmon has shown to be pretty effective on its own.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
basically screaming for a patamon evo, but he'll prob be supported by weregarurumon
That was one of the best fights in the original Adventure, so if they did an at least partial reference that would be fun.

Cyborg Space Dragon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's an Ultimate level evil Digimon and its a theme park. basically screaming for a patamon evo, but he'll prob be supported by weregarurumon to maek angemon getting the kill less BS
Pegasmon can already hold his own against a Perfect and, like you said, Yamato will be there too. Plus, remember why Patamon can't evolve to Angemon. There's nothing to indicate that the trauma's being addressed.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't it power related not trauma. He has battle exp now as holy horse

If Angemon doesn't show up it's a waste of an episode and with 26 episodes left 4 of those will need to be new patamon evolutions

Cyborg Space Dragon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I watched the evolution to Pegasmon again. It was definitely trauma. He used up all his strength to defeat Milleniummon only to be captured and corrupted to the point of becoming BlackSeraphimon. Then he just grew weaker and weaker, from resisting the full Slide Evolution I'd say, died right after being rescued, and then, right after his rebirth, used up all his strength to teleport everyone away. That's a lot to go through, especially for a digimon as child-like as Patamon. I wouldn't expect Angemon's return until we get an episode more Patamon centric.

And in rewatching, I noticed something I missed before. Lopmon referred to Patamon finding a new path, which to me sounds like Pegasmon will be the standard evolution path and Angemon will one that only happens under special conditions.

And I'd hardly call the first episode about both Takeru and Yamato a waste.

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty sure it's power/energy related as well. Patamon can't even fly after fighting DarkKnightmon. I don't think trauma would make him that weak.
The whole point of the Pegasmon episode is to tell that Patamon has hope for Takeru since the start, not him being traumatized.