Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 37

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 36 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 37, Mimi-chan Wars!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 36 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We had our Nightmare Soldiers and or Deep Savers episodes. Now we're getting some Nature Spirits focus(apart from the nidhogg stuff that is).
We can probably guess who'll show up once the PenZ Wave 2 VPets drop.

Brubarb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now will Palmon get some screen time, or will it be Leomon to save the day?

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol All the new mons from Nature Spirit
Hoping we get to see Pomumon and stuff when we go to Joe and that Blossomon area xD?

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assume we'll get some sort of aura too next week. Rosemon's, that is.

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gogmamon eats gems like Blastmon I wonder if it willl Digivolve to Blastmon like in the cards.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Gogmamon gobble up some gems amuses me considering its profile states it doesn't eat normally (much). Wonder if it'll become a Blastmon.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how they make an episode centering around Mimi but have Tai and Greymon in most of the preview. Tai was my favorite in the original canon but this is getting annoying. Are we gonna get a plant or rock-based Greymon Mega instead of Rosemon?! Honestly it wouldn't surprise me. Sorry to be bitter.

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how they make an episode centering around Mimi but have Tai and Greymon in most of the preview. Tai was my favorite in the original canon but this is getting annoying. Are we gonna get a plant or rock-based Greymon Mega instead of Rosemon?! Honestly it wouldn't surprise me. Sorry to be bitter.
I think they sold us all wrong with the reboot. When the reboot was announced we were expecting all the issues of 01 to get fixed. Give everyone Megas. Give everyone more screen time. For whatever reason it kinda regressed. I think the aggravation is rightful. Tai is becoming Goku. Constantly getting new forms and stealing all the screen time.

Honestly if the reboot was gonna be about Tai this much, it would have been better to not have the whole adventure crew. I’d rather have had a smaller team that gives more time for character growth and screen time for each person. 02 almost got it, then they brought 01 back into the mix. Then 100k more digidestined.

03 had the right amount and it was great.

Redstar45

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Naa i think this is mimi-chan episode so i loved how in change that she is in this !

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel this is going to be a Mimi focused episode, while Tai is definitely prominent in the preview, from the summary it seems that she's the driving force behind saving the Golemon and friends from Gogmamon. Plus she's the one who has the connection to the Digimon here so at worst he'll be a battle bot while she gets the development.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After the previous episode, that enemy didn't evolve to Ultimate but I'm really worried Gogmamon might evolve to Blastmon instead of BanchoGolemon judging on those pretty gems surrounding him like it's similar to BlitzGreymon and lightning statics.

But it's hard to judge like that. Even I know Sunarizamon and Golemon are involved but I still can't predict and I'm afraid of watching this next...

Mimi's mini adventures lol poor Sora. But seriously Taichi with more screentimes... Where is Yamato and Gabumon?

I will cringe if MetalGreymon got affected with... Earth/rock power to evolve.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm all for Mimi focused episodes! This one looks fun and yay for more Pendulum Z digimon!

I was kinda expecting Gogmamon to digivolve to Blastmon and then be offed by Rosemon, but the Izzy focused (*cough* Blitzgreymon) episode makes me think we'll have to wait for the "background character" Megas.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Next episode is finally for lilimon!
It has been 10 episodes, so happy to see mimi and palmon again fighting.
Get ready for flower cannon!
Also very excited for gogmamon, I heard it's the first he appears.

hcno

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, Mimi is back, there is hope for Jo (and Yamato kinda too). And seems like the gems actually are important to the plot.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When i first watched this weeks ep i was a lil upset bout the aura bit but I'm fine with it now. After all that was what the 2nd Izzy focus ep, 3rd if we count kabuteri's evolution ep. but since the last focus ep was what 13? its way over due but obviously they needed to meet all the pre reqs/get thier mon to the max level to unlock the next stage and Tai's been hogging all the exp for agumon.

So yeah since the earlier eps treated anyone who did not have a fellow chosen as a sibling so dirty i'm glad they didn't just throw an evolution at them. So i expect mimi's ep to result in a Rosemon Aura and same for the upcoming Joe focus ep- though naturally the Matt ep might just give us Mega cause its matt but who knows.

Also anyone else look at the preview image for the trailer and think she's playing Yugioh or something. "I activate Lilymon's special ability!"

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Happy Mimi is back! Laughed with Greymon expression in the end of the preview haha

Will Leomon mak an appearance? (Digi Encyclopedia makes it so?)