Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 35

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 34 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 35, The Glowing Angewomon!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 34 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, they might actually explain how Gatomon got captured? Good. More lore is always appreciated.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And looks like Gosukumon is appearing in the anime, after all. Maybe with more importance than if he was in Anomalocarimon's place, if he's the reason for Angewomon's debut.

Brubarb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like we see corrupted tailmon in the preview

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gusokumon!! Yay!

I was kinda disappointed they used Anomalocarimon but I guess they were saving Gusokumon for something significant! I wanna see Marine Kimeramon too (maybe against MagnaAngemon).

I hope Angewomon's debut is significant and memorable, that's all we can hope for.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh my favorite, Gusokumon got a chance to appear? Alright

This preview look like it is making DarkKnightmon the stalker chasing Tailmon.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gusokumon!! Yay!

I was kinda disappointed they used Anomalocarimon but I guess they were saving Gusokumon for something significant! I wanna see Marine Kimeramon too (maybe against MagnaAngemon).

I hope Angewomon's debut is significant and memorable, that's all we can hope for.
Ikr...hope its as good as the og wizardmon/myotismon influence ^^

Love the Marine digimon love.....wished more talked (or at least yell their attacks more lol)

Last edited:

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tailmon couldn't evolve because of its past? Sounds interesting. I'm starting to enjoy this series again and I hope next week's is good too.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gusokumon ?

I like it, but I would have preferred a more appropriate enemy for the first appearance of Angewomon.

Thematically, Gusokumon would have been more appropriate for a Joe/Vikemon episode, I think.

Can't wait to see if DarkKnightmon's shadow will haunt Gatomon only in this episode or if it will become a regular thing.

Kuzehiko

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Tailmon was really DarkKnightmon after all. Looking forward to see it affects her in the next episode. Also am so excited that we will be seeing Gusokumon!!

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Tailmon was really DarkKnightmon after all. Looking forward to see it affects her in the next episode. Also am so excited that we will be seeing Gusokumon!!
No she wasn't. She was trapped inside him.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No she wasn't. She was trapped inside him.
The intro to the previous episode outright says that Tailmon was DarkKnightmon.

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Tailmon was really DarkKnightmon after all. Looking forward to see it affects her in the next episode. Also glad we ar
Didn't DarkKnightmon absorb her?

Can not wait for Angewomon. Tailmon overcome her fear and becoming Angewomon seems a nice route. Also, I belive that she witnesses Angemon in the Preview.

Kuzehiko

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Muur
@AngelOmega
No. The narrator stated DarkKnightmon's true identity was Tailmon in the intro of the last episode.
Pay attention to it carefully and you'll see.

Last edited:

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thematically, Gusokumon would have been more appropriate for a Joe/Vikemon episode, I think.
It would be disappointing for Vikemon's first battle to only be against a Perfect.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be disappointing for Vikemon's first battle to only be against a Perfect.
It can evolve during the fight.
Besides it’s probably what it will do in the next episode, I can hardly see Angewomon appearing to eliminate a banal Perfect Level when Gatomon already has enough strength to do so.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Besides it’s probably what it will do in the next episode, I can hardly see Angewomon appearing to eliminate a banal Perfect Level when Gatomon already has enough strength to do so.
angewomon is in the name of the episode. having vikemon debut would make no sense

and gatomon is a champion, she aint gonna be killing ultimates.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
angewomon is in the name of the episode. having vikemon debut would make no sense

and gatomon is a champion, she aint gonna be killing ultimates.
That's not what I mean.

I'm just saying that Gusokumon would have been a more logical opponent for Joe than for Hikari.

As for Gatomon, she just knocked down a Perfect level in today's episode.
So she wasn't alone, but I don't see why Gusokumon would be so much stronger than Anomalocarimon that it would require the intervention of a Perfect-Level Holy Digimon to take it down.

TyrannoMan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Pffft "Banal". If Anything I'd say Gusokumon would be too good of an enemy for Angewomon. It's Unfortunate such an awesome digimon is being relegated to a mere sideshow for a bigger event.

Regardless I'm just happy it got to make an appearance. Hopefully they do it justice and make it look strong.

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Because of how much they're focusing on Tailmon's Holy Ring and even MarinAngemon's Ring (and gave a nod to the fact that Patamon/Angemon doesn't have one), I wonder what they'll do when Hououmon eventually shows up with its TWO Holy Rings 🤔
Still, keen to see Angewomon and Gusokumon show up!
Fingers crossed that they'll bring Angemon back soon, too - Pegasmon is a great addition as an alternate evolution, but I love my angel boi - he's gotta stop sacrificing himself, though...