Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 34

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 33 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 34, Hikari and Tailmon!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 33 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After the missed opportunity of not having Junkmon debut in that area Izzy was teleported to, at least Sangomon got to debut in a place that makes sense.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sangomon's appearance is nice, but it makes it even more annoying to me that they're reusing Anomalocarimon when they could have gone with Gusokumon, MarineChimairamon, or Piranhmon.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that another underwater vehicle digimon?

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay one of the Pendulum Z Digimon's first anime appearance and I didn't know Sangomon does music.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Maybe its Skull Whamon?

Omg MarineAngemon and Sango/Coralmon (...and a bunch of armor digimon)
I wonder if Anomalocarimon will evo to that new deep savers digimon o.o

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Maybe its Skull Whamon?

Omg MarineAngemon and Sango/Coralmon (...and a bunch of armor digimon)
I wonder if Anomalocarimon will evo to that new deep savers digimon o.o
it seemed to have the penguin's popcicles for 'fins' so it could just be a vehicle, but given that giant aircraft bases and fortresses can be digimon, who can say for certain?

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't identify the manta ray digimon

Edit: forget it.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
-Sorry I post in wrong thread-

Last edited:

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it seemed to have the penguin's popcicles for 'fins' so it could just be a vehicle, but given that giant aircraft bases and fortresses can be digimon, who can say for certain?
I mean, sure, but Destromon is kind of a weird one-of. Maybe we'll see it again someday though. Then again, if the villain had actually won we'd get to see Gaiamon, the "literally just a planet" Digimon, so who knows.

Brubarb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we're underwater, Joe has to be there! How could they do this to poor Joe and Gomamon 😭

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we're underwater, Joe has to be there! How could they do this to poor Joe and Gomamon 😭
Much like Getter 3, Jou can never be around for the water stages, that would be sensible.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sangomon's appearance is nice, but it makes it even more annoying to me that they're reusing Anomalocarimon when they could have gone with Gusokumon, MarineChimairamon, or Piranhmon.
I was thinking the same thing! This was the perfect opportunity for debuting the rest too, especially wanted to see MarineKimeramon oh well! Maybe they'll show up at some point.

The new Deep savers are my fav among the Pendulum Z Digimon.

I'm glad we're getting more of the Digital World's inhabitants in recent episodes because for a whole chunk of the series the Digital World didn't seem like a believably real place. It's good for world building when you show more communities.

Good to see Marine Angemon (who seems bigger for a change), Diapenmon, hilarious as ever and all those other aquatic digimon.

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, so the eight of them haven't reunited yet? Okay.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh Sangomon!

Besides Mantaraymon and Syakomon, Manbomon and Chapmon finally showed up. Hmm I see Anomalocarimon got to appear yet again.

Good to see Gizamon and Seahomon again.

Daipenmon is being used as "sea transportation" inside that whale skeleton? Look like its popcicles won't melt even inside the... Ocean? And quite strong for "flippers" to swim.

But... What's up with that Daipenmon? First Xros War then Gomamon X's special attack now this? What's going on?!

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An underwater episode? This looks like a job for....Tailmon?

I would laugh if the kids hear the name "MarineAngemon" and mistake it for another Holy Digimon that they have to save.

So the big bad this week is Anomalocarimon? I wonder if him being a Perfect will mean we'll see Angewomon next week? :unsure:

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An underwater episode? This looks like a job for....Tailmon?

I would laugh if the kids hear the name "MarineAngemon" and mistake it for another Holy Digimon that they have to save.

So the big bad this week is Anomalocarimon? I wonder if him being a Perfect will mean we'll see Angewomon next week? :unsure:
I think they will save Angewomon for a more intimidating opponent.

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tailmon seems harmed and something happens with her Holy Ring. It seems to be a Hikari and Tailmon episode. Hope Joe appears in the end since we have water episode. His element.

About Angewomon...

Episode 35 title is Glittering Angewomon so that's when she will debut

I still believe that Hikari will go against NeoVamdemon. Maybe he will be the new boss. He also is an undead digimon. Goes well with the theme of the fallen evil digimon.