Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 32

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it is Pegasusmon, and branching evolutions are a thing, then that would also pave the way for a certain two other Digimon to get branching evolutions 👀
Yeah it's basically confirmed for MetalGreymon/WereGarurumon, not sure for the other kids. I hope Tailmon will become both Ophanimon and Holydramon so everyone can be happy.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Metalgrey/Weregaruru can get armor
Why cant the get branch Armor Evos? lol

This episode doesnt look that "dangerous?" if that made any sense

Am i the only one who doesnt really care about Izzys info updates? Lopmon gave us info all in one episode while Izzy took like 3 haha

Joe and Mimi better start helping soon....hoping maybe Joe will reach mega with that future underwater episode ^^

Darklabo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want BanchoLilymon as an alternative Mega to Rosemon.

And if Pegasusmon becomes a simple Adult Level, is there any way to link it to Goldramon ?

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Metalgrey/Weregaruru can get armor
Why cant the get branch Armor Evos? lol

This episode doesnt look that "dangerous?" if that made any sense

Am i the only one who doesnt really care about Izzys info updates? Lopmon gave us info all in one episode while Izzy took like 3 haha

Joe and Mimi better start helping soon....hoping maybe Joe will reach mega with that future underwater episode ^^
I agree
Yamato, mimi and joe are getting way too much sidelined. It has been 5 episodes, however they don't seem to be joining in the next episode.
Izzi's info updates are really getting repetitive but the inclusion of space danger is a good idea. It's a way to feel more tension.

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why would it be Pegasusmon? Just because the title? I think it's Angemon, remember these digimon are gaining the power to evolve because of their bonds between their partners. So TK's energy is probably all Patamon needs to build up to evolve.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why would it be Pegasusmon? Just because the title?
Also because Pegasmon is an alternate evolution for Patamon in the Digivice toy.

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll take Gatomon getting two Megas if it means Magnadramon stays. If Patamon and (sigh) possibly Agumon and Gabumon are getting split evos, it's only fair.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My hope is that the beast evolutions are a way to access the next evolution stage when they're lacking the energy to reach their true form I.e. pegasmon and holydramon