Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 31

Infinity Master

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
REAPERMON?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REAPERMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never would I have ever thought that I'd be happy to see THE MOST FORGOTTEN DIGIMON VILLAIN IN HISTORY, REAPERMON, FINALLY getting some spotlight in a Digimon anime ever since his appearance as the final boss in Digimon Rumble arena (PS1) almost 20 YEARS AGO! (SUPER STOCKED FOR NEXT EPISODE!)

Wow Reapermon, it's been 19 years since you were last relevant (im not counting collectable medals in Cyber Sleuth etc).
SO TRUE! I'm so happy they FINALLY made him relevant outside of Digimon Rumble Arena!

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't expect Gokumon to make appearance. Bakemon, Fantomon, even MetalFantomon? All grim reaper digimons?

Oh a new digimon? A dog wearing the rusty helmet with lame design? He sure doesn't look like a digimon after all to me.

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm excited to see MoonMillenniummon. Sad that we'll have to wait two weeks. Is it due to New Year?

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice call back to the first battle between Greymon and Parrotmon in the prev episode!!
Glad we get to see Reapermon's first anime debut next time!!!
Hype for next next week. A great way to leave off....when we come back the others will have time to shine lol
The flashback b4 mega was also a nice recap^^

Im hoping the their next goal doesnt change from reuniting>find the other holy digimon lol....maybe each being present when someone reaches mega?
Also hoping fro Ghosmon too.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing MetalPhantomon in this makes me bring back memories of Data Squad.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There would have been a time when I would certainly be ecstatic to see Gokumon in animated form.
But in a show as consistantly underwhelming as 2020 has been for me, I can't say I'm particually interested in him being used as yet another throwaway mon-of-the-week.
Least nothing short of him pulling a Piemon against Wargreymon (or actually being a skilled and experienced fighter) to show Taichi he can't just win on power, flashbacks, and last minute miracles...Who am I kidding. :p

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which prob means someone Mechanised a Phantomon
RedVegimon is a ripened Vegimon, PlatinumScumon is a Scumon that absorbed metals, MetalMamemon is a strengthened Mamemon.
Just because they changed doesn't necessarily mean that they have to increase in level.
That's actually slightly amusin cus in HM phantomon is one of the most powerful Digimon. Even more powerful than most Megas. He had an extra strong penetrating attack with a really high INT and thus was ridiculously broken. Usually only ultras had that. So imagine all that but even stronger with metalphantomon

Megalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a suspicion that SkullKnightmon is Gatomon corrupted. It would fit the bill, DarkKnightmon has fought the other Digi-Destined like Gatomon, it's really the only Villain that can speak... I wonder if Gatomon or Angewomon is inside that Dark Armor just waiting to be freed. (A lot of people think DarkMaildramon because it's an Armor Digimon, but with Allomon and other Armor Digimon showing up and not being like... special, and also just being a steed and not a character with any sort of importance would make that reveal less interesting) Also, DarkKnightmon was acting calm/strange around Kari, like, not in an evil way. Also Kari's seeming willingness to go with him, like obviously she's been kidnapped but the way she turned toward him in that one episode it was like... he was calling to her. So yeah, my money's on Skull/DarkKnightmon being Kari's Digimon and will one day become purified/Gatomon/Angewomon.

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which prob means someone Mechanised a Phantomon
RedVegimon is a ripened Vegimon, PlatinumScumon is a Scumon that absorbed metals, MetalMamemon is a strengthened Mamemon.
Just because they changed doesn't necessarily mean that they have to increase in level.
That's actually slightly amusin cus in HM phantomon is one of the most powerful Digimon. Even more powerful than most Megas. He had an extra strong penetrating attack with a really high INT and thus was ridiculously broken. Usually only ultras had that. So imagine all that but even stronger with metalphantomon
So for you a digimon lvl depends in how stronger is in (insert random game here)?
Metalphantomon is perfect, thats nothing new, learn to live with that.

Banimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So since we have lopmon basically confirmed as the revived cherubimon and obviously patamon and gatomon being seraphimon and ophanimon, I wonder if this means we may get Meicoomon showing up later on as well as the child/adult forms for Clavis and Slash Angemon and if so who would the later too be

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't mind seeing new angelic Digimon, specially if we get a catch-all Child for them.

Megalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I heard a neat theory that perhaps Veemon, Armadillomon, and Hawkmon would be 3 of the Holy Digimon reborn; SlashAngemon, ClavisAngemon, and Valduramon.

MFbM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon changing in size is not unheard of even in the original series or even in any animated series. I believe it is called "animation inconsistencies". LOL, seriously, maybe they change in size due to how the plot demanded them to be.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am hearing this won't air next week, is that right?

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SoldierDoggomon is 100% the secret ME Z Adult. Looks better for a Junkmon evo than most of the ME Z lineup.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guardogmon (until we get his name the helmet made me think gardro at first but now that i noticed someone said saint galgo head i can see that) Wait.. .that makes perfect sense... I did think it looked like a Saint Bernard look at that bit round its neck.. .could be a train like windows but also makes me think of the barrel you see in the older stereotypical drawings for saint bernards.

But yeah i fully expect it to be the secret champion for the ME Z...

But on the topic of the pocket moon... i'm unsure if the crystal is MM himself but perhaps just a container holding some of its power. Used to empower its minions as well as to communicate with them. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SoldierDoggomon

Guardogmon

Lemme add one

Inudromon