Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 3

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 2 first!

Just like last time, we have an extended preview for Episode 3, And to the Digital World.

Again like last time, this one is about double the legnth of the in show preview.

Our discussion thread for episode 2 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm happy we got to see Omnimon so early in the series. Now I'm just wondering when we will start seeing the rest of the gang.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally I'm not happy to see Omegamom this early in the series. First, there is no plot wise point in showing him now. To show that there are very powerful Digimons? They could wait with Algomon (Mega) for later. Showing him too early feels like they're kinda rushing the story from the very start (even more considering how the two episodes were full of action). Second, if they're showing Omegamon now, what Grey+Garu surprise will we get later in the series? In theory that Omegamon should be a surprising ultimate evolution that will destroy the very final evil Digimon. But we got him just now, and there is a risk that he will turn into a Susanoomon version of himself (appearing in every single episode in the second half of Frontier). Even if not, having to wait an entire series to see him again kinda kills the purpose of him.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally I'm not happy to see Omegamom this early in the series. First, there is no plot wise point in showing him now. To show that there are very powerful Digimons? They could wait with Algomon (Mega) for later. Showing him too early feels like they're kinda rushing the story from the very start (even more considering how the two episodes were full of action). Second, if they're showing Omegamon now, what Grey+Garu surprise will we get later in the series? In theory that Omegamon should be a surprising ultimate evolution that will destroy the very final evil Digimon. But we got him just now, and there is a risk that he will turn into a Susanoomon version of himself (appearing in every single episode in the second half of Frontier). Even if not, having to wait an entire series to see him again kinda kills the purpose of him.
Think of it like this maybe they showed so early because they have plenty more other strong digimon to show later in the series. So showing him was just the beginning of so much more better things to come.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I joked around that they will turn Omegamon into a Rookie level, and then evolve him further into Omegamon Zwart, Omegamon Zwart D, and Omni Omegamon Zwart D Burst Mode, but I kinda think it's not what we all would want to see....