Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 25

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 24 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 25, Dive to the Next Ocean!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 24 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All these mamemon seem like they are treated like voltorb and electrode from pokemon.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they won't be only Mamemon and BigMamemon. Give us Catch! 😆

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor ElDoradimon, first drowned in darkness, then has his back exploded and now has to deal with a flea, I mean, pea infestation while freefalling. He can't catch a break.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not going to lie, I cracked a smile at the sheer quantity of Mamemon, it’s just such a bizarre idea. Pretty doubtful they will be treated like the tough perfect levels they are though.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is a lot of... Mamemon and BigMamemon swarms. No MetalMamemon? I wonder if Mugendramon without the cannons due to the lack of MetalMamemon's appearance?

Poor ElDoradimon, first drowned in darkness, then has his back exploded and now has to deal with a flea, I mean, pea infestation while freefalling. He can't catch a break.
Yeah. ElDoradimon was buried for Devimon's experiment swamp then the light explosion destroyed the castle for no repay bill now this... Pea flea locust swarm style... Equipped with explosion chain reaction besides falling with no explanation of why. Surprised he didn't get corrupted. I hope he survives.

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That last cut from the preview making me think ElDoradimon is gonna die again just like in Savers, poor guy.

TyXo22m

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seriously. It's fight after fight after fight.
Can't they recover a bit and catch a break.
How are they able to still digivolve to Greymon and Garurumon after all these fights.
It's Velgrmon, Splashmon, Axeknightmon, Devimon, Neodevimon, Donedevimon all after eachother, without even half an hour of rest in between.

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Taichi's google is not in his head! Now that's new, lol.

Seriously, good to see Leomon again. Hopefully we'll get him and the resistance again in the future episode.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol This looks like a filler episode xD

Unless itll focus more on Izzys group?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seriously. It's fight after fight after fight.
Can't they recover a bit and catch a break.
How are they able to still digivolve to Greymon and Garurumon after all these fights.
It's Velgrmon, Splashmon, Axeknightmon, Devimon, Neodevimon, Donedevimon all after eachother, without even half an hour of rest in between.
Yeah but however in this Adventure 2020, now it matters about resting to store up some energy instead of eating. I agree about that "endless" fights. Devimon/NeoDevimon gave some fatal wounds to them yet they just got up.... Often times.

They luckily escaped from Velgrmon's Zone Deleter. But Splashmon's bite on MetalGreymon's arm and DarkKnightmon's blade axe nearly beheads his neck by just ramming charge and impaled WereGarurumon at few areas. Devimon powered up enough to damage them then NeoDevimon well... Due to terrible animation which was hard to take it serious but NeoDevimon oddly didn't perform his attacks?

DoneDevimon could break WereGarurumon and Yamato's spine and bones so squishy by dunking so hard...

It really bothered me for all eternity.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe when they go into their new "forms" they recover?

Hoping maybe Calmaramon digivolved xD lol

EnerGeo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He was also wearing them on his neck in episode 8 after getting soaked.

BTW, this preview mentions Taichi & friends being on their way to a "new world".
This, and also the next episode's name, which mention the words "Dive" and "Ocean", instantly makes me think Appmon and the Net Ocean.
It even seems appropriate. We have the Net World in Adventure:, why not also have the Net Ocean. Such reference would've been about as cool as it is unlikely.
Still, very interesting what they meant by "new world".

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is the episode in which Leomon will be killed by a swarm of Mamemons. Literally crushed by it!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He was also wearing them on his neck in episode 8 after getting soaked.

BTW, this preview mentions Taichi & friends being on their way to a "new world".
This, and also the next episode's name, which mention the words "Dive" and "Ocean", instantly makes me think Appmon and the Net Ocean.
It even seems appropriate. We have the Net World in Adventure:, why not also have the Net Ocean. Such reference would've been about as cool as it is unlikely.
Still, very interesting what they meant by "new world".
The net ocean exists in regular Digimon. Whamon in the original series swam the kids across it in between file and folder

Outside of that, it's where leviamon lives

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh, could be worse. Least there aren't any Gizmon roaming about.

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will we see more members of Leomon's resistance.

AngelOmega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like a more chilling episode. The mamemon appear in the morning/next day it seems since it was night the previous episode. This gives them, time to rest. Its ok to have some of those. Hope we see some things about the next arc villain in the following episodes.

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Old man ramble: Actually hoping they just focus on Champion for this episode and give Ultimate forms a breather, even explaining it as Agumon/Gabumon being too worn down after their last bouts.