Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 22

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 21 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 22, The Unbeatable Blue Sagittarius!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 21 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if he fuses with DarkMaildramon to become AxeKnightmon instead of with Axemon. It'd be weird, but at least Maildramon would get more to do.

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That crystal Devimon has looking a lot like MoonMilleniummon...

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, is the miasma the X-Antibody? Because first MetalGreymon gets Virus MetalGreymon X's gun arm, and now it looks like WereGarurumon is getting WereGarurumon X's back blade things.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its AxeKnightmon, AxeKnightmon returns OMG, OMG, OMG, and did WereGarurumon's back turn into WereGarurumon X fins.

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, is the miasma the X-Antibody? Because first MetalGreymon gets Virus MetalGreymon X's gun arm, and now it looks like WereGarurumon is getting WereGarurumon X's back blade things.
well the antibody is the result of exposure as oposed to the thing itself, but it does draw some parallels to the X-Program in how it's implemented.
I guess the difference between how the MGMon used it and how the enemies have is that the miasma makes a host out of the digimon it's put in while MGmon focused it to a point. Interior vs. exterior idk. bit early to make those kinda speculations I guess

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's anything it should be the X-Virus, as overcoming seems to be leading into the X-Antibody. If this turns out to be true, I'd be very happy, as if X-Antibodies appear in the anime and are popular we will get more. (And maybe the Angemon line will be made... >.<)

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow I did not expect the series to take this turn! X)
Hopefully all of them get neat upgrades!

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's anything it should be the X-Virus, as overcoming seems to be leading into the X-Antibody. If this turns out to be true, I'd be very happy, as if X-Antibodies appear in the anime and are popular we will get more. (And maybe the Angemon line will be made... >.<)
Angemon, plus Gomamon’s evolutions given that Gomamon X’s line goes with Mantraraymon, Anomalocarimon, and Plesiomon instead of arctic animals.

If this is a surprise Chronicle adaptation, I guess I’ll take it.

Naal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So now that we know that WereGarurumon is going to have a part of his X self anyway, they don't try to hide it at all. I wonder if the X-Antibody form is a one-time thing because in this preview MetalGreymon lost his Alteros.

It's weird though that they struggle so much despite being the same level and they're winning in number.

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So now that we know that WereGarurumon is going to have a part of his X self anyway, they don't try to hide it at all. I wonder if the X-Antibody form is a one-time thing because in this preview MetalGreymon lost his Alteros.

It's weird though that they struggle so much despite being the same level and they're winning in number.
fight after fight after fight is draining

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like the the miasma upgrades are something between the X antibody and the Tamers card slash weapons while not quite being either.

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if the other digimons are also going to receive any cool upgrade since they are going to fight a big boss and a lot of minions.

Tito

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It could be that they're just setting up Omegamon Alter-S. Since vanilla Omegamon has already appeared in the series, that could add some extra "oomph."

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol X antibody? interesting xD

With those upgrades i wonder if weregarurumon can fly now? haha

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, we know two things:
1. MetalGreymon (virus) is the original MetalGreymon, the very first main evolution of Greymon.
2. Some of X Antibodied digimon have a part or a resemblance of their next regular evolution. Example: Renamon X has multi-tails like Kyubimon. Vamdemon X has dummy head like VenomVamdemon. Etc.

The cool thing abot MetalGreymon new mode is that MetalGreymon X doesn't have WarGreymon's part or resemblance. Now, in this episode, it's confirmed that MetalGreymon X does have the resemblance of MetalGreymon's next evolution. It's not WarGreymon's, but MetalGreymon: Alteros Mode's.

I don't know if Bandai made it like that or it's just a creative choice. After all, I'm happy.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really knew WereGarurumon got that upgrade from WereGarurumon X's as MetalGreymon's upgrade revealed but there is no info on that metal wolf fins for new attack. I wonder if MetalGreymon X can have that railgun arm or not....

Also it'd be great if other chosen children's digimon got their upgrades but Garudamon, Zudomon, HolyAngemon and AlturKabuterimon still lacked their X forms..... :/ it means Taichi and Yamato gotten so much screentimes sigh

Honestly I need some time to get used to this. I mean having X antibody parts so suddenly for the upgrades...

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also it'd be great if other chosen children's digimon got their upgrades but Garudamon, Zudomon, HolyAngemon and AlturKabuterimon still lacked their X forms..... :/ it means Taichi and Yamato gotten so much screentimes sigh

Honestly I need some time to get used to this. I mean having X antibody parts so suddenly for the upgrades...
Garudamon has its X form.
But I got your point.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah lol I cannot believe how I thought of Garudamon X yet I just typed her to claim she doesn't have X form XD

damn