Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 21

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally, I would hope to hold off the Kids' Ultimates for a while longer, especially since Splashmon is still just a Perfect so some kind of temporary burst mode (whether X-Antibody or otherwise) for MetalGreymon would be more preferable. :unsure:
Reading the translations again, and how the final shot is of an eye probably belonging to another Digimon species….
It may just be a powerful attack from MetalGreymon, and not a transformation. The episode titles are usually more on the nose about new evolutions, and they'd absolutely show a more obvious scene of WarGreymon/MetalGreymon X/etc. if it was.

And wonder if kids watching that preview will misinterpret Splashmon as Garurumon-turned-evil, and be majorly freaked by it.

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure about the evolution itself, but the shining object in front of Metal Greymon reminds me of "GeoGrey Sword".

TyXo22m

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about Zeke Greymon.
His wiki entry sounds like it would fit the episode. What with T.K. holding out a glowing digivice.

Zeke Greymon is a form attained when the legendary Digimon bestowed "Evolution" upon a Metal Greymon that sought perfect victory. Its body armor, bestowed by the legendary Digimon, is solid, virtual super-metal called Chrome Digizoid, and it was enhanced further to form a body of "Gold Digizoid", which emits a noble, golden radiance simply due to its dazzle. It is surprisingly lightweight for the great defensive ability it possesses, so its movements are more agile than one would imagine from its heavy-looking armor.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about Zeke Greymon.
His wiki entry sounds like it would fit the episode. What with T.K. holding out a glowing digivice.

Zeke Greymon is a form attained when the legendary Digimon bestowed "Evolution" upon a Metal Greymon that sought perfect victory. Its body armor, bestowed by the legendary Digimon, is solid, virtual super-metal called Chrome Digizoid, and it was enhanced further to form a body of "Gold Digizoid", which emits a noble, golden radiance simply due to its dazzle. It is surprisingly lightweight for the great defensive ability it possesses, so its movements are more agile than one would imagine from its heavy-looking armor.
The MetalGreymon mentioned in ZekeGreymon's profile is MetalGreymon (2010).

I know MetalGreymon (vaccine) in future games might evolve into ZekeGreymon too but it's unlikely in Adventure:. Especially Taichi's.

TyXo22m

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about Zeke Greymon.

The MetalGreymon mentioned in ZekeGreymon's profile is MetalGreymon (2010).

I know MetalGreymon (vaccine) in future games might evolve into ZekeGreymon too but it's unlikely in Adventure:. Especially Taichi's.
Why is it unlikely if I may ask. It seems more plausable than him getting the X antibody imo. I know any side/branch evolution is unlikely. Cause it's something we would not expect. But to me this seems like it could work.

Note: I havn't seen Digimon Fusion series.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why is it unlikely if I may ask. It seems more plausable than him getting the X antibody imo. I know any side/branch evolution is unlikely. Cause it's something we would not expect. But to me this seems like it could work.

Note: I havn't seen Digimon Fusion series.
It's just identical to Kiriha. That's what I think about it. Taichi, Masaru, and Kiriha all have different Greymon. It is plausible, yes. Anything can happen in the reboot, but to me it's unlikely. I could be wrong tho.