Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 18

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking forward to the ultimate Nidhoggmon and to Takeru and Hikari's role. As for Devimon, I think he is a corrupted Holy Digimon and is going to be purified and become Takeru's partner.

Last edited:

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will wait to see the official Bandai art to judge Nidhoggmon.

I was initially skeptical of the idea of Devimon being purified but now I have a crack theory that Gatomon will digivolve into Angewomon to purify Devimon to Angemon.

Crack Theory aside, I want to see Devimon evolve further, maybe eventually into Daemon.

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking forward to the ultimate Nidhoggmon and to Takeru and Hikari's role. As for Devimon, I think he is a corrupted Holy Digimon and is going to be purified and become Takeru's partner.
I've been saying this all along in the other episode threads since I first saw him. We'll just have to wait and see.

I will wait to see the official Bandai art to judge Nidhoggmon.

I was initially skeptical of the idea of Devimon being purified but now I have a crack theory that Gatomon will digivolve into Angewomon to purify Devimon to Angemon.

Crack Theory aside, I want to see Devimon evolve further, maybe eventually into Daemon.
I do think if they do go the route of Devimon being one of the fallen holy Digimon's, that he should at least bond with Takeru first - that over time would be great to see him develop and care for Takeru before turning good. I think its safe to say that Devimon doesn't seem to be the big bad boss of this arc and is taking orders from someone higher.

In all honesty, It would be interesting if the next episode, he appeared in front of Takeru and convinced Takeru that he is a good guy and that he can help him find and get to his brother - leading Takeru to go with him.

As for Gatomon, I think she is the one captured.

But again we'll have to wait and see!

Episode 17 was great episode and setup for the next! Can't wait for episode 18!

Last edited:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon: "All according to keikaku."

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually reading another theory devimon might take hikari what other purpose would hikari being separated from her mother be

LotusRose

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon being Patamon would be an interesting way to go. I imagine they'll have to be something more to it, I know he's stronger than an average Adult, but don't think he'd last long against 6 Perfects if it was just a case of defeating him in battle.