Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 16

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 15 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 16, The Jet-Black Shadow Invades Tokyo!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 15 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I thought they were gonna rejoin Matt's group xD

Hope all the Tai's group turn to ultimate/perfect!!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think why that Eyesmon there when it's clearly in Japan, it's probably a trap (Maybe second Eyesmon in digital world stalling all chosen ones?)

MetalGreymon's Trident Arm! Look like MetalGreymon's Giga Destroyer will not exist? :/

ryuujinkurodou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think why that Eyesmon there when it's clearly in Japan, it's probably a trap (Maybe second Eyesmon in digital world stalling all chosen ones?)

MetalGreymon's Trident Arm! Look like MetalGreymon's Giga Destroyer will not exist? :/
I think they swap "Giga Destroyer" due to censorship, not only for Japan audiences but for worldwide. I presume it because 9/11 that occurs in 2001, they try to hide missile. "destroyer" word, or something that categorizes as violences. Beside that, it will be kids animation series TV right?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I think they swap "Giga Destroyer" due to censorship, not only for Japan audiences but for worldwide. I presume it because 9/11 that occurs in 2001, they try to hide missile. "destroyer" word, or something that categorizes as violences. Beside that, it will be kids animation series TV right?
I mean, he used it in Tri multiple times as well as every recent game. So that super unlikely.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

lol I thought Metalgrey used a new move because of the reboot
Didnt use the missile attack since its debut so doubt it has to do with violence and 9/11

Andromon still had missiles too haha

lordramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty sure Tri. and Cyber Sleuth were targeted at older kids. CS is rated T and the Crunchyroll subs for Tri. said "crap" and "pissed" once

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kinda like the new move more if you notice when he does it the beam are shooting fron the missiles mouths instead of just coming out of the ports

ryuujinkurodou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

lol I thought Metalgrey used a new move because of the reboot
Didnt use the missile attack since its debut so doubt it has to do with violence and 9/11

Andromon still had missiles too haha
Seems right, but in the original series, Andromon's Gatling missiles are in literally meaning of missile form, and it came out both of his chests like MetalGreymon, and in the reboot, they swap it with "Gatling gun effect" instead of showing his real missile form.

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking to this Real World episode. Do you think this is how Takeru is going to join the group? Certainly not in this episode but it's possible they continue in the Real World for a couple more episodes.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking to this Real World episode. Do you think this is how Takeru is going to join the group? Certainly not in this episode but it's possible they continue in the Real World for a couple more episodes.
There are spoilers for the next 3 episodes and Takeru is mentioned in them. You might read them there: https://withthewill.net/threads/adv...episode-titles-for-16-thru-18-synopsis.24438/

That 3 episiodes do look pretty interesting. Kinda like in the original series where Taichi returned to the real world as well. Kinda wish we will hear again the Shouri Zen no Theme at the end of them.

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

If Andromon has them, so will Metalgreymon, or a more simpler explanation they are doing it to cut cost for drawing them. Too much cutting if they have the old scenes from '99 version or from Kizuna which could be redone and put into new version.

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fullmetal Helsing Adventure:
I love you Eyesmon. :love::love::love:

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are spoilers for the next 3 episodes and Takeru is mentioned in them. You might read them there: https://withthewill.net/threads/adv...episode-titles-for-16-thru-18-synopsis.24438/

That 3 episiodes do look pretty interesting. Kinda like in the original series where Taichi returned to the real world as well. Kinda wish we will hear again the Shouri Zen no Theme at the end of them.
Thank you for the link.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The preview gives me flashbacks to the 02 Drama CD "Door to Summer". Funnily enough Mimi was also in that one. :unsure:

Anyway it looks like a good episode.

Lilimonblooms

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lilimon should definitely appear this time! Waiting for her to fight and use her flower dust.
It will be a great episode hopefully

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah didn't expect Eyesmon to be a dragon-like Digimon, judging from the shadow. Or could it be a shapeshifting Digimon like Betsumon?
It's a shape-shifter I think. The dragon thing could also be some sort of evolution

gamertamer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll hazard a guess that this is an illusionary world or pocket dimension similar to vademon V koushiro in the original
I'm doubtful that this is actually the human world, but instead a trap facilitated by the many eye guy 'eyesmon'

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope Mimi doesn't get the same treatment as Nene regarding interacting with Shademon lmao

Edit: knowing that it isn't Shademon relieved me šŸ˜…

Last edited: