Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 14

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 13 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 14, The Kings of the Insects Clash!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 13 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Megakabuterimon doesnt look like he have much space in that canyon xD

So many bug enemies though....wished they gave the prev episode a bird enemy or something (parrtomon?)

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope they will start focus more on the main story plot because these show case episodes are getting bit repetitive and boring now...

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like what I'm seeing here, at least in terms of the aesthetic for the episode. Seems like it'll address his reliance to his tablet, which could give Koushiro some of the better characterization of these past few episodes if well handled. Or it could just cement him as Mr. Exposition-and-nothing-else. We'll see.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
whoa man, spoilers. Now I know Kabuterimon will become Altur Kabuterimon Red

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

So many bug enemies though....wished they gave the prev episode a bird enemy or something (parrtomon?)
Ah now you mention it. So much bugs. But I haven't seen yet about... KoKabuterimon and its "line" in anime.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ah now you mention it. So much bugs. But I haven't seen yet about... KoKabuterimon and its "line" in anime.
Maybe future episode where H-Kabu vs TyrantKabu?! >w<

Cant wait to see what happens next lol

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode looks good!
Taichi's group > Yamato's group.

Firerockbird

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
metaltyrannomon vs metalgreymon was disappointing, but megakabuterimon vs Okuwamon seems to be going to be much cooler to see!

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, here's a question. The episode preview talks about Koushiro helping them solve the maze, but...

...but the other two have Metalgreymon and Lillimon. The maze's solution should just be "you fly over it, idiots". Why did they go down into it and not fly back out?

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, here's a question. The episode preview talks about Koushiro helping them solve the maze, but...

...but the other two have Metalgreymon and Lillimon. The maze's solution should just be "you fly over it, idiots". Why did they go down into it and not fly back out?
The most simple solution would be that they have to recover something from the maze. Best case scenario, it could be Koushiro's tablet and that's why he looks so uncomfortable when Kabuterimon gives it back, since he just risked his friends lives for it.