Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 12

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 11 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 12, Lilimon Blooms!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 11 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• ep12preview_august15_2020.jpg
    ep12preview_august15_2020.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 8,591

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ANDROMON! YES, ANDROMON! IN FULL, GLORIOUS ADV2020 ACTION SCENES!

Oh yeah, and Palmon evolves, but who cares, ANDROMON!

Guilmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LILIMON! YES, LILIMON! IN FULL, GLORIOUS ADV2020 ACTION SCENES!

Oh yeah, and Andromon shows up, but who cares, LILIMON!

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lilimon, Andromon... Nothing worth getting excited about. It’s not like we haven’t seen them (and Hagurumon, and Guardromon) before.

Vice

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode looks similar to episode 48-49 of Adventure 99.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lilimon, Andromon... Nothing worth getting excited about. It’s not like we haven’t seen them (and Hagurumon, and Guardromon) before.
To be fair Lilymon didn't get her debut in the original series until the tail end of the Myotismon arc, not even appearing to face ShogunGekomon as one might have expected given how MetalGreymon, WereGarurumon and AtlasKabuterimon debuted in the previous episodes. Psi seems to be taking a page from Data Squad in terms of party balance.

Speaking of the party, it's also interesting that Lilymon is getting her Psi debut before Garudamon since again the original had Lilymon appear long after Garudamon's debut.

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
looks like they are really changing things around this time. But since Izzy is also around then it would be nostalgic since it was him and Kabuterimon who encountered and fought Andromon in original Adventure. And finally some justice for Andromon too get to fight children's ultimate form...

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lilimon? BEFORE GARUDAMON OR OTHER?! This is nice gift! I remember Lilimon and Zudomon took longer to appear. Like, what 30 episodes?

I guess everybody can reach Perfect levels but they dared to skip Birdramon, Ikkakumon, Kabuterimon and Togemon evolution transformations?! Oh c'mon...

Seriously my mind is lost.

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please we want a new attack for lilimon 🙏

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weregarurumon didnt use a new move so lets cross our fingers lol

Birdramon kinda used a new move (fire tackle?) but no name haha

Love the flowery pixie dust effect of Lilimon in the preview...i wonder if that's the flowery thing to kill the virus/mind control?

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weregarurumon didnt use a new move so lets cross our fingers lol

Love the flowery pixie dust effect of Lilimon in the preview...i wonder if that's the flowery thing to kill the virus/mind control?
Do you think that flower thing is a new attack? Or it came just after she digivolved?
Yes birdramon kinda used a new attack, sadly with no name lol.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor birdramon. Everyone gets gorgeous animation in fight scenes except for her, where they basically just take a still stock image and move it up and down in the background.

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor birdramon. Everyone gets gorgeous animation in fight scenes except for her, where they basically just take a still stock image and move it up and down in the background.
I agree!
Let's hope garudamon doesn't get the short end of the stick.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I had the same thought honestly. Just seeing Andromon and his friends gave me a "yawn" of "we've seen this before".

and you know, Andromon's name doesn't make sense when he's a Cyborg type.

Firerockbird

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode looks similar to episode 48-49 of Adventure 99.
These and of course episodes 10, 5 and 35, as we have Izzy, Mimi, andromon, lilymon and it is taking place in a temple very similar to the centarumon.

Firerockbird

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hopefully andromon is just being controlled and lillymon can save him from soundbirdmon mind control (as she did with darktyrannomno in AD 1, although he just got "nice" and was not being controlled by vademon)

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can she save him, she can't do flower wreath to him because he is so small lol

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hopefully andromon is just being controlled and lillymon can save him from soundbirdmon mind control (as she did with darktyrannomno in AD 1, although he just got "nice" and was not being controlled by vademon)

I agree. I like Andromon and hope he's merely being controlled and can be saved.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Could easily be either Mach Glide or Phoenix Taze.

and you know, Andromon's name doesn't make sense when he's a Cyborg type.

It's like the DBZ "androids" that are actually cyborgs, you just roll with the fact that people keep forgetting those mean different things.
How can she save him, she can't do flower wreath to him because he is so small lol

...wreaths aren't exactly single sizes. Their length depends on how many flowers/how much length of plant are in them.

That said, I don't think Andromon ever showed that he had the miasma, and they, uh, don't have to breathe anyway, so it could just be Soundbirdmon or a virus or something. I don't think it's going to happen though unfortunately.