MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 10 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 11, The Wolf Standing Atop the Desert

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 10 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SandYanmamon getting out of obscurity is really nice, as is Neemon reapearing in anime. If this season gets as much variety as the new card game, I bet a lot of fans will get their favorites animated.

EDIT: those are actually vanilla Yanmamon, I thougth they were their "cousins", because, you know, desert.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait to see bearmon in the next episode he's cute as. :)

MagicBox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If that Neemon is voiced by Masami Kikuchi I'm going to freak out.

One casting choice gets you both a Frontier reference and an additional vocal cameo from one of the original Adventure voice actors, Toei. Don't let me down.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neemon and Bearmon?! Yas bring it.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im really like the aerial battles ^O^
Love the frontier love in the next episode lol

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I felt a vibe of Frontier when I saw Neemon and Bearmon. But yay for Labramon to get more screens!

Didn't expect Yanmamon. I love it when they brought more digimon into this new season to surprise us.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, best doggo Labramon and wacky Neemon. Always good to see some old faces in the new series. <3

It will be interesting to see Yamato potentially breaking the ice between him and the others in order to reach Perfect Level. :unsure:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god, look at Gomamon summoning the fishes in the middle of the desert. It's amazing.

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
2020: I must protect my friends!! Garurumon!!
90's: We must form a union within hospitality sector and demand better working conditions!!

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neemon evokes memories of Frontier.
Regardless, I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to have all the Perfects show up so soon. How are they going to get this to 66 episodes?

Tetsuya Suoh

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neemon evokes memories of Frontier.
Regardless, I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to have all the Perfects show up so soon. How are they going to get this to 66 episodes?
They could bring out Omegamon Merciful Mode, or give all 8 partners Bond forms. Though Palmon, Patamon, and Tailmon will be challenging if they want to continue with the ultra-humanoid theme of Agumon and Gabumon. Not sure how you could make Rosemon, Seraphimon, or Ophanimon any more humanoid.

Joz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what a surprise seeing Neemon as a minor character for an episode, this could hint a link between frontier universe and adventure??? and a possibility the ultimate villain is again lucemon?

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what a surprise seeing Neemon as a minor character for an episode, this could hint a link between frontier universe and adventure??? and a possibility the ultimate villain is again lucemon?
I seriously doubt that. Neemon is a Digimon the same as any other so it makes sense he'd turn up in other Digital Worlds, much like how seeing Omegamon in Tamers or Dukemon in Frontier didn't mean anything narratively.

Joz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I seriously doubt that. Neemon is a Digimon the same as any other so it makes sense he'd turn up in other Digital Worlds, much like how seeing Omegamon in Tamers or Dukemon in Frontier didn't mean anything narratively.
I dont mean is the same Neemon as Frontier is just a wild guess.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There have been random Neemon in other games. This is just a random cameo.

Anyway I'm just sad there's two labramon. They could've had the second one be something like gaomon or gazimon.

The bearmon is back to the light fur the frontier bearmon had. The Tri bearmon had dark fur.

Anyway they're nice cameos. I agree SandYamnamon would've fit more but if this gets Yanmamon into the DRB it's all good.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice to see a somewhat obscure Digimon make an appearance. We haven't seen Yanmamon animated since way back in 2006. It would be nice if we finally got some proper Toei artwork out of this.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like they really missed an opportunity not using SandYanmamon. That irritates me probably more than it should.

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neemon and Bearmon from Digimon Frontier appearing in Digimon Adventure: gives me hope that Digimon from Digimon Xros Wars will also appear. I want to see Iguneetmon in Digimon Adventure: gosh darn it!