Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 10

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 9 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 10, The Steel-Solid Super Evolution.

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 9 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
2 Perfect/Ultimate Mecha Dinos Fighting next week!!! Cant wait lol

Devimon doesnt look that menacing to me yet xD

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah so glad my wish really got granted!

MetalGreymon Vs MetalTyranomon! Burnt Skinned Shark Missiles vs Rotting Skinned Shark Missiles! Nuclear vs Nuclear!

But I didn't know MetalTyranomon's wires can shoot lasers and... Manipulating it so creepy and horror.

Surprised MetalGreymon appeared even before Patamon(/Angemon) and Tailmon!

Piers

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kid brain: Already? 😆
Old fart brain: That's too soon ☹

Probably because if MetalGreymon is already unleashed then what the hell chance does Devimon stand? Originally Devimon was a wake-up to the kids that worse threats than him (like a Restaurant owner with mandatory overtime) laid ahead, and to overcome it they had to unlock the Ultimate forms.

Of course Devimon will manage something to trounce MetalGreymon/WereGarurumon etc. and necessitate Angemon, but the power-scaling feels harder to buy into imo.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kid brain: Already? 😆
Old fart brain: That's too soon ☹

Probably because if MetalGreymon is already unleashed then what the hell chance does Devimon stand? Originally Devimon was a wake-up to the kids that worse threats than him (like a Restaurant owner with mandatory overtime) laid ahead, and to overcome it they had to unlock the Ultimate forms.

Of course Devimon will manage something to trounce MetalGreymon/WereGarurumon etc. and necessitate Angemon, but the power-scaling feels harder to buy into imo.
Not unless they pull a gamer move and make all elements but Light (because) reasons useless against him somehow.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been saying he will evolve for a while. The other way I've read they could handle him is as a corrupted "Holy Digimon" that will have to be purified and will become Takeru's Angemon.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon actually becoming Patamon would be incredible, I didn’t consider that but it makes a ton of sense.

Regardless of how they handle that, I still expect Devimon will evolve to Perfect/Ultimate, so we get either NeoDevimon or Vamdemon/Myotismon as an enemy. The latter is too iconic to completely leave out, so it’d be interesting if we saw Devimon evolve. We’ve seen Algomon evolve several times already.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird to have a 3 part fight against such a bit player like DarkTyranomon/MetalTyranomon.

Tetsuya Suoh

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been saying he will evolve for a while. The other way I've read they could handle him is as a corrupted "Holy Digimon" that will have to be purified and will become Takeru's Angemon.
I thought this too once they revealed what the tablet said.

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who says MetalGreymon will fight Devimon? I'm making a prediction that this will be a one off evolution for Agumon born out of desperation to help others escape. Devimon will either be a more long term villain evolving to a higher form: NeoDevimon or Vamdemon or sth completely different or by the time they reach him it will be established that it is in fact a corrupted Patamon. Or they'll simply ignore evolving beyond Champion level and release Angemon from imprisonment to fight Devimon.

Piers

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh!
Durr

That does make a lot of sense

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The preview shows the fight between MetalGreymon and MetalTyranommon to be incredible, probably the best in the series so far.