Extended Adventure: Mezamashi TV Clip, Plus Guide Listing

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A few small Adventure: updates.

First up, Fuji TV View posted an expanded version of the Adventure: related content they recently aired. Most of it focuses on the newscaster who will appear on the show, but there is a few seconds of additional Adventure: footage.

A few high quality screenshots...

And on top of that, we have a guide listing for episode 1 of Adventure:

Most of the text isn't new, and is just a short version of the description we've seen before, but the last bit adds something new...

"Just then, he hears a strange voice..."

Thanks to a few different people for messaging about the video, a baidu user for the guide listing, and onkei for translations.

Attachments

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really enjoyed that small snippet at the end where Tachi wants to touch Agumon. Looks super endearing.

Only the VAs need to be revealed now. They surely won't re use the Tri/Kizuna cast. (If they did I would not mind) but I don't see it. I'm a massive Natsuki Hanae fan but i don't see them coming back as the 11 year old kids.

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This new Digimon Adventure is gonna be a blast especially when it gets capped, sweet clear hi res finally

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We got some of the voice cast announced IIRC. I remember it was a lot of the Pokemon seiyuu, we just don't know who is who yet.

Crazydude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we know how many episodes this will be?

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The way Koromon's ears form the shape of a DNA double helix before he evolves into Agumon is clever.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We got some of the voice cast announced IIRC. I remember it was a lot of the Pokemon seiyuu, we just don't know who is who yet.
No, we don't.

One Japanese person on Twitter said something to the effect of "I hope it's these people!" with a list and a handful of people have gone running around saying it's the cast.

They're all top tier talent that could easily end up in the show, but we have nothing akin to an announced cast.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah thank you for clarifying! I thought it was confirmed then. That's a disappointment :(

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I wonder if they will make his favorite Digimon, "Leomon" his partner xD
Hope he survives haha