Exclusive Appmon Chip and Card in December V-Jump

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fans of exclusive Digimon gear will want to pick up the December issue of V-Jump.

Image Thumbnail

For it's December issue, V-Jump will include two different exclusive bits of Appmon merchandise.

First up, a Gatchmon Appmon Chip. This features new/different art from the normal chip. No idea at the moment if it does anything special when it's used in the various products compatible with the chips.

Second is a DoGatchmon Plus Dokamon card. This has new art of DoGatchmon applinked to Dokamon. The card appears to have quite a few differences from the standard DoGatchmon cards we've seen as far as stats and abilities go.

The V-Jump image also points out that the new Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters manga is beginning in next month's issue.

Thanks to boku and kimi for the image.

Tetra Seleno

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gatchmon looks much more somber in this special chip, almost as if he's got his "game face" on. Almost all of the copy that features Gatchmon so far has him rather chipper in comparison.

Thanks Marc!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the way they format the Applinked Appmon name in the card. It's a nice way to do it to both specify that it's DoGatchmon, but that it's an Applinked character.

They type out DoGatchmon normally, then just to the side they format the rest as if it were a fraction, with the word plus on top, and Dokamon on the bottom.

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I'll be constantly lurking CDJapan for this.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This makes sense. Get some hype going for this with free stuff. They do this with various Toku series. ...Are the toys out yet?

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This makes sense. Get some hype going for this with free stuff. They do this with various Toku series. ...Are the toys out yet?

They're going full tokusatsu with the level of merchandise. It's really daunting. Everything from my preferred site is out of stock already before I got a chance to buy it. Nothing's out till around October if I recall correctly, maybe Septembers. It's going to be a Fall thing.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, maybe this will get it back up to previous levels of fandom. Like how we won't have to wait long for a movie or another series of Digimon after this.