Examon Parallel Preview for Booster Set EX-03

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Examon should be at least the size of File Island as the Digimon 20th Anniversary - Digital Monster Art Book Ver. 1~5 & 20th states that it has the same amount of data

You know, that same artbook has a literal size chart that includes Examon. According to said chart, Examon is about three times the height of Omegamon (if you exclude his tail and wings, that is). So yeah, big, but not quite as big as how sasasi depicts him here (and certainly not as big as File Island).

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, the same image has MetalGreymon the size of Examon's face or even larger which the MetalGreymon in Sasasi's art definitely is not.

I guess the answer to Examon's size is "however big you want him to be". If ThEonE made a story with Examon as large as File Island, I'm sure not a lot of people would be against it especially as it does come from a valid source and is honestly the more epic and interesting route to take with it.
It's just objectively true that not every depiction of Examon is that large

yazakashiminji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy shit that's a DILF
Dragon
Is
Fucking
LARGE

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Royal Knights live in the Kernel outside the past,present,future and space-time of the Digital World, an infinite hyperspace on the 100th floor of Infinity Mountain.So size is not a problem.
is this, like, an italicized headcanon of yours or is there somewhere where this is stated?
If they lived in the Kernel, then ReArise season 2 would've been not possible. Examon wanted to get into the Kernel because he thought Lucemon was hiding there but the Three Archeangels refused to let him in. Then a bunch of characters are able to break into it using the power of the Four Holy Beasts. The Archangels, and also Rasielmon, live in the Kernel and I don't think it has anything to do with past/present/future stuff. So Examon doesn't live in the Kernel, he couldn't even defeat the Angels to get access to it in ReArise.

ThEOnE94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is this, like, an italicized headcanon of yours or is there somewhere where this is stated?
God's Army composed of all the angel Digimon,The Three Archangels,and the Royal Knights live in the Kernel,the summit of the DW. This is basic knowledge.Ophanimon's profile mentions how the Three Archangels main purpose is to protect the Kernel,the core of the DW.
The realm we see the Royal Knights in X-Evolution is the Kernel and we know Yggdrasil put itself and the Kernel outside the space and time of the Digital World.Thus all inhabitatants of the Kernel live outside the past,present,future. Even outside X-Evolution the kernel is a higher dimension to the DW seeing it as a "Lower World". These groups are the closest to Yggdrasill. In the Xros Wars manga it is stated that the reason the RKs were so overwhelmed by the Bagra Army is because they launched a surprise attack while many of the knights were watching over the Realm of the Gods/The Kernel.

Infinity Mountain

The Infinity Mountain is a mix of a lot of different data, and is different from the normal Digital World. It's the home of Yggdrasill.An infinite space. Since the data inside Infinity Mountain is different than that of the normal Digital World, the data from the normal Digital World (such as items) is ineffective inside of the Infinity Mountain. -The items from the Infinity Mountain are more advanced than the normal Digital World. For example, the money used in Infinity Mountain is the Megabit, while the money in the normal Digital World is normal bit. Infinity Mountain is usually populated by emulated Digimon (are not the real ones, but actually data constructs). During Decode, the Infinity Mountain was also infested with the X-Program, making the environment deadly for normal Digimon. Each area/floor of the Infinity Mountain is a self-contained dimension, with its own rules each floor having multiple sub-floors To move between floors you need to use special "elevators" activating certain switches. Dimensionality items, such as 3-Dimensional Reality, 6-Dimensional Reality, 12-Dimensional Reality, and 24-Dimensional Reality drop within the Infinity Mountain. Yggdrasill 7D6 on top of Infinity Mountain (100th floor) drops the 24-Dimensional Reality item. Since the items are more advanced (including the money), it shows that the Infinity Mountain is more complex than the normal Digital World. The Infinity Mountain is basically a higher dimension within the Digital World that transcends it and that has numerous layers/dimensions within it (100 floors, and going by the dimensionality items, up to 24-Dimensional - the items are very vague though). -In Cyber Sleuth, Gankoomon stated that in times of peace Yggdrasill rests at the top of the Infinity Mountain. It is located in the heart of File Island and the depths of the Digital World.It is boundless.

Seadramon X calls it a hyperspace

Kernel

The true God’s Realm is the Kernel, the core of the Digital World. It is on top floor 100 of Infinity Mountain. Just as Yggdrasil is the Digital World's system, its core, its true existence, is the Kernel itself. The Kernel exists beyond the Digital World itself, in a way that the content of the Digital World does not occupy the space of the Kernel. It is a higher plane of existence to the Digital World and in the same way the Digital World stands at a higher structural level than the Human World the Kernel stands above the Digital World The Kernel is inhabited by Yggdrasil, the Angel Digimon and the Royal Knights. The Kernel has several names, Paradise, Eden, Holy Kingdom, System World and also Heaven. Like the Four Holy Beast realm, the Kernel exists above the normal levels of the "Digital World" with this being referred to as a "Lower World " (下界). The existence of this world overlaps all the textures / appearance, which guarantees to this world the characteristic of being able to easily have any form wich explains the diverse appearances that this world already had. In the diagram of the entire Digital World, this is the plane of existence that is at the top of all others.A boundless infinite hyperspace with unlimited dimensional topology at the 100th floor of Infinity Mountain wich has 100 floors, all floors being dimensions,a huge data maze that overrides all textures,where all data is compiled and should anything go wrong there the world will be destroyed. It gives Rasielmon the abillity to see all the DW through it. The very summit of the DW with the vast data streams that flow in it being components of the DW.This place puts the DW at the controlers disposal. Whoever controls it can do anything. If he wants the entire DW to dissapear it will.Only a god and a totally virtuos being can control it and whoever does so is omnipotent in the DW. This place contains all the data in the DW from the past,present and future.

It's implied to be a 24-dimensional space by Decode.

Mirei mentions unlimited dimensional topolology. Mirei is one of the most knowledgable characters when it comes to parallel worlds.

ThEOnE94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Royal Knights live in the Kernel outside the past,present,future and space-time of the Digital World, an infinite hyperspace on the 100th floor of Infinity Mountain.So size is not a problem.
If they lived in the Kernel, then ReArise season 2 would've been not possible. Examon wanted to get into the Kernel because he thought Lucemon was hiding there but the Three Archeangels refused to let him in. Then a bunch of characters are able to break into it using the power of the Four Holy Beasts. The Archangels, and also Rasielmon, live in the Kernel and I don't think it has anything to do with past/present/future stuff. So Examon doesn't live in the Kernel, he couldn't even defeat the Angels to get access to it in ReArise.
They live in the Kernel in X-Evolution and Yggdrasil put itself and the Kernel outside the past,present,future and the space-time of the DW

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't think it was stated it's the Kernel... I feel like you're connecting dots and making assumptions that aren't there.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah I see details about the Kernel, details about Infinity Mountain (which I do like because I've had questions about Infinity Mountain for a while), but I don't see where the Royal Knights are said to live in the Kernel or where it's said that the Kernel is the same as floor 100 of Infinity Mountain, just that King Drasil hangs out on the top of Infinity Mountain in times of peace?

It seems like a lot of details on 3 seperate things that are then loosely tacked together just out of a desire to connect them

ThEOnE94

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah I see details about the Kernel, details about Infinity Mountain (which I do like because I've had questions about Infinity Mountain for a while), but I don't see where the Royal Knights are said to live in the Kernel or where it's said that the Kernel is the same as floor 100 of Infinity Mountain, just that King Drasil hangs out on the top of Infinity Mountain in times of peace?

It seems like a lot of details on 3 seperate things that are then loosely tacked together just out of a desire to connect them
Yggdrasil's dwells in the Kernel. Seeing as he dwells on floor 100 in Decode, said floor is the Kernel. As for the knights they only live in the Kernel in X-Evolution.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet art but not enough "big". Come on... In Chronicles X, Examon X is really way bigger!

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet art but not enough "big". Come on... In Chronicles X, Examon X is really way bigger!
Examon X seemed to be on par with this one, maybe even smaller. Hououmon X was smaller than the size of his head in the one Chronicles panel, and Hououmon isn't usually portrayed as that much bigger then Volcanicdramon or MetalGreymon, both of which seem to be tiny when compared to Examon in this image.

That said, we're judging based on perspectives which can skewer sizes so it's probably a moot argument in the end, both are ridiculously large regardless.