Evolution Question...

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok I heard Blast Evolution is in the game. Where you use some disk to evolve your Digimon into Ultimate for 1 turn in battle.

I also heard some Digimon don't evolve into their normal Ultimates in the game... (Kudamon into Omegamon, Kamemon into Metal Seadramon)

Since Lalamon/Lilamon, Gaomon/Mach Gaogamon, and Agumon/Rize Greymon can't evolve into Ultimates in the game, what do they blast evolve into (can they even)? =O

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I´ve heard that MachGaogamon evolves to MetalGarurumon by that method.

AlforceVeedramon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I used a disk once in my failed attempt to beat one of the Holy Beasts, and my HolyAngemon evolved into Imperialdramon Paladin.

Only did like a sliver of damage. ::)

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm thinking that the Blast evolution could be a set Ultimate for each rising level.

When I used the disk with my Palmon, a Heracles Kabuterimon attacked. However, when I used one later with Togemon, Rosemon was the one who appeared. I'm assuming that the Savers Digimon probably just evolve into some random Ultimate of their matching type.....

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, well I think it would be fun to experiment, and see what results we can get =3

Anubimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I used it with either Peckmon or Yatagaramon and ended up with Valkyrimon. Never really bothered with further experimenting.

Ten no Sasuke

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My MachGaogamon went to Rosemon >.>

reddmann

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ive only ever tried it on my garurumon.... and he blasted to metalgarurumon.... so im guessing digimon without a mega form... do random digivolutions??? weird..... but when i used the blast digivolve...... man it was sweet! 8)

the comp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the blast evolution attacks are suprisingly weak.

my ange became omnimon with one, and my renamon became imperialdramon paladin mode. i haven't tryed any others, because i try to save the things, despite the fact my gotsumon is constantly finding them on my farm.

Matsuo_Makoto

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i thought there was a set ultimate that your digimon goes to when you use a digivolution disk depending on their type. Wargreymon was dragon for me, and saintgalgomon was for beast.

exorcist123

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I blast evoled a MachGaogamon and i got a SaintGalgomon that did quite a bit of damage.