MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been a wait for this guy...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After V-Jump teased him with a silhouette, we finally get a look at the ultimate for Erismon in Digimon ReArise!

No name at the moment, and clearly a rather evil looking fella. Interestingly, it appears he's also part spiral (or infected by them?), so it'll be interesting to see where it goes, along with what the 'standard' version of him ends up looking like (likely with Erismon themed coloring.)

it was roughly a year ago that we first saw Stefilmon, his Perfect form, a few weeks before the game launched in Japan, so not bad timing overall.

His name, more details, and more images to come!

Thanks to Dynastea_Chrome for the image.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm really hoping that the standard version keeps the extra pairs of eyes.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
geeeeeeeeeze I sure was right about it being evil but I didn't expect... that ​, that's terrifying

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how different will his true Mega form be compared to his corrupted one makes me excited to see a video(hopefully) about his transformation and wonder what his profile will be like since Stefilmon rivals Red digizoid hopefully something interesting be cool if he got his own unique type of Digizoid.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
we might not have a name for him yet but we do have a name for 1 of his attacks
デスぺレイト ボルテックス

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
here's the evolution sequence

https://imgur.com/MuNseIl (it's a gif)

for those who don't wanna watch it, he
fuses with a keramon and woodmon spiral to become it

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The design of the arms really fits the "spiral" theme.

I'm pretty sure he fused with all of those spirals, not just two, considering they all disappeared when he evolved.

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is one spooky hedgehog. I really want some official art so I can soak all the details in.

Chortos-2

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t think this is actually his ultimate form.

• Part of his body—basically the whole torso—looks like a Spiral, who have so far been treated as “not Digimon” in the ReArise story. (Although there is a chance that the whole story is about them being unfairly discriminated against and trying to prove they should be treated fairly.)
  • When the characters see this, they also say: “Is that even a Digimon?” “Did Herissmon become a Spiral now?”
  • The next chapter preview calls this a horrible transformation, so I think there’s a chance that the real ultimate form looks significantly different.
Of course, you might want to treat this as a dark evolution and hence an alternate ultimate form, like SkullGreymon or Megidramon, but in this case I think it’s not even a Digimon, and either way, I expect the regular evolution to look different.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
デスぺレイト ボルテックス
"Desperate Vortex," in case anyone was wondering. It's strange that we don't have a name for it yet. Did the game not give one, or did it have one and we just haven't found out yet?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
デスぺレイト ボルテックス
"Desperate Vortex," in case anyone was wondering. It's strange that we don't have a name for it yet. Did the game not give one, or did it have one and we just haven't found out yet?

Its name is shown as ??? and it seems Bandai are one step ahead too as they didn't put its model into the code yet, meaning we can't find out based on that either (so I guess they're actually aware they get datamined now)

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that´s a pretty awesome dark evo, looks epic can´t wait to see it in it´s full glory aswell as the good guy version

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While it looks epic and spooky, it's not really the kind of Digimon I'd look forward to. Anyways, it seems there will be another regular form for the Ultimate of Erismon (a la Raguelmon/Rasielmon) which sounds quite more promising. Interestingly enough, I guess these are good news for those who were waiting for more Beast-type Ultimate Digimon instead of the traditional Armored Humanoid Knight instead.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda looks like Baihumon xD lol

Hope real for is that form and not a humanoid digi ><

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's an interesting evil form. I really wonder what his normal form looks like.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow! First time Erismon's Ultimate form got more eyes besides Holy Beasts and few usual Virus types. Kinda sad almost all forms of Erismon have drills instead of needles.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow! First time Erismon's Ultimate form got more eyes besides Holy Beasts and few usual Virus types. Kinda sad almost all forms of Erismon have drills instead of needles.
You don't like drills on hedgehog dragons? :eek:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure this Ultimate form is probably "Beast" type... lol It's not just that I hate drills. I just want impressive dangerous looking quills on this Erismon's evo line like Togemogumon! Drawing drill quills only makes those big that look easy to draw... For example I really like the design of Beyblade's Hedgehog. Thinner quills with heavier well detailed designs are something I admire and like.