Episode 24 Speculation/Discussion

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SPOILERS!

Episode 24 - The Cold-Hearted Past is Revealed! Gizumon/Gizmon AT!
Ikuto gets between the group, and Mercurimon in order to stop them. However, Kurata tries to compromise. Yet the truth is, Kurata was the one who killed Yukidarumon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Episode 24 Speculation

I guess Yatagaramon will kill him for that.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Btw, I forgot to say that the AT was not in Japanese. That leads me to believe its an acronym, and not the word "at".

Chaos Saiyajin

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

:mad: Well, there goes Kurata from my list of favorites...>_<;;

The bastard killed Yukidarumon... :'(

Interesting, though. I wonder how pissed Ikuto's gonna be over all of this.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I was right Kurata is part of the 'evil' team!!
Score 1 for me...

I wonder if Ikuto will find out in this episode that Kurata was the one to kill Yukidarumon

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

So... Kurata thought no one will suspect he was one of the cold-hearted Digimon murderers, hmm?

Question is, how will it be revealed? Will it be himself, Mercurimon or something else? This will be VERY good.

Gizadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well i knew he was evil all along. Now I just got to see what Hashiba's up to.

Ainz

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

AT... I was thinking attack team.

DigistarDBZ

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Fuji TV's preview is up.

When they say "The Past Revealed", they mean it- judging from the preview, we're going to find out more about Masaru's father and the extermination team- and in the preview, Tohma says that Mercurimon ended up not being the bad guy; to which Masaru vows that he'll never forgive Kurata for what he's done!

Who wants to bet Suguru is going to be the character that Hirata Hiroaki voices this season? ;D

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I guess this Epsiode also proves that the Machines are indeed Digimon. Anyone has a bigger Screen Version of the preview ? Looks like the Digivces of the Extermination Tea are different than the 10X and 20X Digivces of the Savers.

Master Link

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I hope are hero's team up with Mercurimon to fight Kurata and his gang. Those bastard deserve to die for what they did to those poor Digimon. I just hope Mercurimon doesn't get his data messed up like Saber Leomon. As we saw it only takes one hit and your pretty much screwed.

Hopefully Mercurimon can use his amazing speed to dodge it, I'd hate to see him die.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yes, that´s true. I also wonder if Kurata will turn into Kuratamon. Perhaps he is also responsible for Prof. Daimon´s disappearence.

Immo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I hope that Mercurimon won't die as soon as Kurata turns into a "Digimon". Mercurimon isn't a bad Digimon, so it should stick together with Masaru's team and fight Kurata(mon). But we all know who'll kick his butt: Yattagaramon, finally in Ep 25. ;D

Maikeru-chan

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

This episode looks promising. It would be nice to learn of some the past (even though I can't understand Japanese yet) and seeing Ikuto's reaction when he learns about Yukidarumon will be cool but you'd think that would be what would trigger Ikuto's full digisoul. I hate waiting a week for a new episode...

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Previewe also proves that Prof.Daimon is not Mercurimon. I wonder if he has a partner and who it is. Prof. Agumon maybe ?

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Erm, if I remember correctly, I think whoever it was that mentioned Prof Agumon as a partner was just joking before.....

Anyway, with that being said, I'm looking forward to these upcoming episodes. As for Gizmon (or whatever its is), I'm wondering if maybe it'll be more non-Digimon enemies with various types, like the D-Reapers? I mean, we've already seen the floating supposed "Gizmon" that assited in Saber Leomon's deletion, and according to the preview, there's going to be / has been a spider type.

On a side note, I suppose I'm just slightly strange in thinking this, but the weapons that the soldiers seem to be holding in the preview kind of remind me of iCs. Then again, I suppose that's because of the three buttons positions. Now that I look back on the preview, it seems like they have a very simliar function to the iCs, except they hold those machines instead of Digimon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tsum said:
Erm, if I remember correctly, I think whoever it was that mentioned Prof Agumon as a partner was just joking before.....
I mentioned it. And Prof.Agumon doesn´t seem to be an ordinary Child-Digimon. Judging by his position in 20x

Tsum said:
Anyway, with that being said, I'm looking forward to these upcoming episodes. As for Gizmon (or whatever its is), I'm wondering if maybe it'll be more non-Digimon enemies with various types, like the D-Reapers? I mean, we've already seen the floating supposed "Gizmon" that assited in Saber Leomon's deletion, and according to the preview, there's going to be / has been a spider type.
They might be Digimon with different forms, kinda like Arkadimon.

Tsum said:
On a side note, I suppose I'm just slightly strange in thinking this, but the weapons that the soldiers seem to be holding in the preview kind of remind me of iCs. Then again, I suppose that's because of the three buttons positions. Now that I look back on the preview, it seems like they have a very simliar function to the iCs, except they hold those machines instead of Digimon.
Actualy I think these Machines are some kind of Digimon.

Soem Digimon have the ability to permanent delete their victims.