Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, episode 17 is out now, talk here.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lilamon Kicks butt !

The third part of the Lilamon-Trilogy. This Epsiodes even shows the dumbest fools that Raramon is not weak !

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was such a sweet episode =3 It might not have been dramatic as Episode 15, but if it was then it would be a bit over-kill don't you think? oO; (Besides you can't really top that much a death of a mother without making the series completley grim).

This episode had the most Partner-Digimon interaction. Lalamon was as much of a star in this episode, as Yoshino. While in 13, and 15 it was mostly Touma, and Masaru.

My favorite scenes of course are the ones with Lilamon, and Yoshino's DigiSoul Charge. I also loved the scene where Lalamon sung the lullaby, and we found out how she met Yoshino.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was also interesting to see that both Partners influcned the evolution to Perfect, while in case of the Boys it was only the human aspect.

Vande said:
We knew she wasn't weak from the performance in Episode 15
There'd still be dumbasses saying she is though
Some people didn´t aknowledge that. Same as all Actions she did as Raramon.
Ofcourse powerwise she can´t compare with RizeGreymon, but she is definately strong.

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I Loved this episode becaused it showed that Raramon can handel a Prefect. =D

Lilamon was awesome as well.

To top it off, we got to see Yoshino's past. =3

circeus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MugenSeiRyuu said:
Ofcourse powerwise she can´t compare with RizeGreymon, but she is definately strong.
She DID impress the rest of the crew, you've got to admit that.

It was really weird to see Yoshino break down like that, though. She certainly had not looked so far like she would have a Mimi moment...

The ending got me kinda annoyed. I don't recall the other seasons going much on those kind of revelation-based cliffhangers.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Circéus said:
MugenSeiRyuu said:
She DID impress the rest of the crew, you've got to admit that.
I wasb´t talking about the DATS-Team, but about Fans. And yes, Lilamon is strong, but not as strong as RizeGreymon.

Circéus said:
It was really weird to see Yoshino break down like that, though. She certainly had not looked so far like she would have a Mimi moment...
Because she tried to forget it. MetalPhantomon however brought it back. Aswell as her illness in Epsiode 16. That´s why I sometimes refer to Epsiode 15, 16, and 17 as the Lilamon-Trilogy.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah I never realized that it must of been Metalphantomon that brought out those memories =O. All though I'm not sure if it was Metal Phantomon that gave her the illness, but its a logical connection.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Illness might actually be from a Dokugumon. As their profile said, they have Viruses in their bodies.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That makes sense. I thought the episode was really cool. I like how yoshino and raramon are actually really strong. They really beat up that huge mammon. Hey, raramon almost beat it herself before gotsumon interfered.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just remmber something I may have posted in the old forum: Raramon mentioned that her Song is the first Lullaby she has hear when entering the Human World. That means that every Raramon seems to have an individual version of "Sing a Song". Which means that you can identify them by that.

So to all those who claim the Pokemon-thing: Does any Siinging Pokemon has an Inidividual Song ? I don´t think so.

trisc

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found the episode very interesting, it is nice that this series is going more into the character backrounds then the previous one, with the exception of Tamers.  It is also nice to see how Yoshino and Raramon met.  Is it me or has all the Digitamas in this series hatch as Baby II's

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, Puwamon hatched as Baby I, but skipped Baby II and directly evolved to Child.