English Card Game 2nd Anniversary Poll for Alternate Art Cards, plus New Cards for Tamer Party

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few updates related to alternate art cards for the English version of the card game...

2ndanniversaryvote_june3_2022.jpg

First up, a poll to celebrate the upcoming 2nd Anniversary of the English version of the card game.

Between now and June 19th you can vote for cards to get an alternate art card to celebrate the anniversary.

You can choose 3 cards, which must be cards without an alternate art card. The top 10 chosen cards will be included as campaign rares in the English release of BT-11.

The form, with instructions can be found here.

And then, a bit more alternate art card related news...

BT3-054_P1_june5_2022.png
BT5-034_P1_june5_2022.png
BT6-083_P1_june5_2022.png

Tamer Party events beginning in June at card shops will give away 1 of 3 cards to participants.

These are new alternate art cards that we haven't seen before, and haven't been announced for Japan yet.

They include:
BT3-054 Blossomon
BT5-034 Kotemon
BT6-083 Eosmon

The vote event is roughly identical to the one Japan had for the 1st anniversary, so it's fun to have another one. The new alternate art cards for the Tamer Party events are nice, as they all have pretty good art, and featuring art we haven't seen before makes them a bit more special.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 14,621

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was gonna pick random Digimon but I saw someone mention this would be a good time to get human alt arts so I voted Takumi Aiba, Rina, and Arata.

edit; Actually maybe I wasted those votes and they wont count, those guys technically have alt arts even with them being the same art and a slightly different background. Looks like only Rina would count from my 3

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for Bancho Mamemon for being my favorite, Catch Mamemon for having art that was honestly murdered by the card frame, and BT2-044 Tyrannomon for just having absolutely ugly As'Maria art

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking properly at the list, hopefully Blanc and Ciel Awakened can get alts, why did I waste my votes by agreeing to vote humans lmao. Oh well. With ten winners the Sisters getting alts is a good chance