English Booster Set 5 Previews- MetalGreymon: Alterous Mode, WarGreymon, BanchoLillymon, Rosemon, Rafflesimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
bt5_metalgreymonalterous_july4_2021.jpg
bt5_wargreymon_july4_2021.jpg
bt5_bancholillymon_july4_2021.jpg
bt5_rosemon_july4_2021.jpg
bt5_rafflesimon_july4_2021.jpg

English Booster Set 5 previews!

These are all the same cards as their Japanese counterparts, simply translated into English. Previews this time include MetalGreymon: Alterous Mode & WarGreymon, plus BanchoLillymon, Rosemon, & Rafflesimon.

The English version of Booster Set 5 Battle of Omni is out on August 6th.

All the day 1 cards (the 3 starter decks, special booster 1.0, and a bunch of promo cards) we have clean images for, which can be found here.
We also have all the images from Special Booster 1.5 and a bunch of promo cards, which can be found here.
All the images of Booster 4 Great Legend, Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, and Power Up Pack, Great Dash Pack, and More Promo Cards cane be found here.

The first details for Booster Set 5 Battle of Omni can be found here.
The first details for Booster Set 6 & Starter Decks 7 and 8 in English can be found here.
English card game distro updates can be found here.
Booster 4 & Starter 4, 5, 6 Promotions, Anniversary Cards, Pulsemon, Name Change Rules, & More can be found here.
New Tournament Kit, Tamer Party Cards, & Errata Card Details can be found here.
Rule & Q&A Updates, Errata Cards, & Clean Memorial Pack Images can be found here.
New Promo Cards, Distribution Updates, Errata Card, & Questionnaire can be found here.
English Packaging & Info for Card Game Booster EX-01 Classic Collection can be found here.
Evolution Cup Details & Prize Previews can be found here.
LordKnightmon & Vilemon English Card Previews from Event Pack can be found here.
Biyomon English Card Preview from Event Pack can be found here.
Booster Set 5 Box Toppers & Pre-Release Tournament, Event Pack Cards, & Classic Collection Preview (w/ a Surprise) can be found here.
Event Pack & Booster Set 5 Previews, plus Rule Updates can be found here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 10,975

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will never not adore BanchoLillymon. Seeing her in full English with the desciptor of "fairy boss" is 10/10

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will never not adore BanchoLillymon. Seeing her in full English with the desciptor of "fairy boss" is 10/10
Fairy/Boss, she has the latter for Banchou support.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...I wonder if changing the Attribute from "Bancho" to "Boss" would ever create a problem in the future. :unsure:

Well, probably not I suppose unless we ever get a Bancho Group Digimon whose name doesn't have Bancho in it for some reason.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised and a little disappointed that Raflessiamon is a Lv. 6 card, since it was originally a jogress of Rosemon and Lotosmon.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised and a little disappointed that Raflessiamon is a Lv. 6 card, since it was originally a jogress of Rosemon and Lotosmon.
Mechanically, she's still capable of functioning as an evolution for Rosemon/Lotusmon. She's a Lv.6 that can evolve from another Lv.6. For whatever reason, they decided that she's a Jogress that can evolve from Lv.6, but still not quite at Lv.7 tier.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh... Boss?! Wut

I hope they will develop new ways to make Jogress with Lv6 to be equal with Jogress Lv7 by getting one color Jogress evos to resemble two Jogress partners somehow to put it so this way will give 7lv vibes.

Honestly I'm glad we gotten more cards series that got English but it pains me to read those like that to get on my nerves...

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fairy/Boss, she has the latter for Banchou support.
I know why, I just think it sounds badass in English

If the anime had never used BanchoLeomon they probably would've called him BossLeomon in English media since theyve used "Boss" a lot instead of Bancho. Such as "Flashy Bosh Punch" as BLmon's attack in all recent games + the group being Boss on this card and also the Cyber Sleuth medal list.

BossLeomon, BossMamemon, BossGolemon, BossLillymon, and BossStingmon. Sounds awful lol.

Alternatively, Ring Leader as that's what Rearise called the group during BanchoLillymon's story. RingLeaderLillymon. Gee, just use Bancho Bandai we all know what it is when you're using it in their name anyway.

Last edited:

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good to see there is no censorship going on for the English release. Let's hope it stays that way and no one complains.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good to see there is no censorship going on for the English release. Let's hope it stays that way and no one complains.

I have a sneaking suspicion a certain nun in black that holds guns will be censored in the set after this one...

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not like these are that suggestive to begin with. Then again, Yu-Gi-Oh consistently censors even the tamest of its cards.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I have a sneaking suspicion a certain nun in black that holds guns will be censored in the set after this one...

Okay now you made me worried about her.

But I will bet it's funny if they dared to censor her as Ciel then suddenly we got sudden new colorful Sistermon instead of Ciel but to increase Sistermon sisters more!

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game finally came out in my area, six months later. It’s pretty good, good enough that me and my husband bought 2 boxes. I’m glad they reprinted the first 3 series but I hope they think about doing a 3rd printing. They can’t really keep them on the shelves where I live and we still can’t find the violet and black starters.

I do really wish some totally brand new Digimon would start being created for the TCG though, like in the old Hyper Colosseum days. Even 1-2 per expansion would be really exciting.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But I will bet it's funny if they dared to censor her as Ciel then suddenly we got sudden new colorful Sistermon instead of Ciel but to increase Sistermon sisters more!

Sistermon Ciel was specifically created as the censored version of Noir with the understanding that an actual Sistermon Ciel was in the works, which we now have.