Early V-Jump Info- Digimon Livestream in January, & Saki & Floramon Survive Info

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Early V-Jump Info- Digimon Livestream in January, & Saki & Floramon Survive Info

News!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is early info from V-Jump without any page images yet.

First up, there will be a special broadcast (livestream) on January 24th, 2020. The message in V-Jump from the Digimon website says to 'prepare for shocking news!'

A Kizuna livestream like the tri. ones with just some general announcements, or something else? A bit over a month until we find out...

And then we get some Survive updates, following the recent theme of some character details, along with some basic game info. So some new character details first!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Saki Kimijima is voiced by Minami Takahashi (probably best known as Megumi Tadokoro in Food Wars.)

And a short bit of profile:
A natural optimist who does things based on how she feels

Floramon is voiced by Shino Shimoji (probably best known as Akari Ozora in Aikatsu.)

And the last bit of Survive info has to do with what you can do during 'free time' in the games adventure mode:
During "free time," you can go anywhere you choose on the map and speak with someone. Conversing with them deepens your bond with them.

We should have V-Jump images and more info soon hopefully!

Thanks to ryokutya2089 (2) for the info and onkei for the translations

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to finally get her surname, and nice they re-confirmed Floramon! (I guess I was worried for no reason lol)

I wonder why they took so long to give us info on Saki when they originally confirmed she was partnered with Floramon on day 1. They basically just talked only about the "main trio", and then did Ryo. Oh well at least she's next. Looking forward to their official art!

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Besides Takuma, Saki is the only one with a design that really stands out imo, so I’ve been waiting to hear more about her. I’m glad Floramon is also confirmed as her partner, I was a little worried they’d changed things up since we saw them together prior to the delay.

The livestream sounds interesting. Not going to get my hopes up high for anything, but at least they have stuff to announce in January. 2020 is going to be a good year.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope that means we'll see the 5 crowdfunded Digimon.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
She looks like Mimi and her behaviour sounds to be Mimi's too. And she's all in pink, too.

Togetak

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty interested in the bond system, I imagine it'll just be something like the one in Danganronpa but something maybe more weird dating sim inspired, or with jogress elements, sounds amazing.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait to see how the story will truly be Saki as mentioned above honestly really stands out in terms of design I like how unlike most other games they're not using popular fan favorite digimon and giving the least notable ones some love which makes the game stand out more imo.

Hopefully we get a released date soon for the game so i can pre order.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This "Free Time" mechanic makes the game sound more and more like Devil Survivor now...which I'm totally fine with. :eek:

Saki has a cute design, hopefully we can save her. ;)

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for me, "free time" just reminds me even more of Danganronpa. My girlfriend is a huge fan of Danganronpa and I'm super into Digimon so I'm excited for this game potentially being a very nice inbetween we'll both enjoy (and their previous talk of considering making Survive a series of games alongside World and Story is also exciting)

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Saki. And Floramon! Okay no screenshots today too bad. Free time obviously will have ! events and interesting character interactions for both human/digimons.

Still waiting for Floramon's Survive artwork.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's interesting. And it's nice to hear about the livestream. Can't wait.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hey Naminé, fancy seeing you here. I'm really happy to see Floramon getting some love, she's always been so overshadow by Palmon and its variations.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope Floramon means Ceresmon and Gryphomon are in

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope Survive adds Aquatic partner or not...