MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More V-Jump

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's just about time for the Juneissue of V-Jump, so we have early details and images!

This is of course after we got text info on a big teaser in the magazine.

Smaller updates this month again.

First up, we get a page for ReArise showing off Dynasmon, Beelzebumon, and Stefilmon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we get our first look at the 8th series of Capsule Mascot figures!

We previously got info about these from a production solicitation a store had.

This time the lineup is Tokomon, Kunemon, Leomon, and Shellmon. Like the prior sets, these are based on the original V-Pet artwork.

The preview shows off CGI renders of the upcoming figures.

This will be the first set since series 1 that only had 4 figures (unless they are holding out on us, which they may be.) In addition, thanks to the renders, we can see that for Tokomon they are using his 'closed mouth' profile art.

Plus we get V-Tamer show off in a corner.

Next to that is the social media art corner. It shows off a previously existing image of Gomamon looking at Seadramon, MegaSeadramon, and MetalSeadramon. The text muses on how the various Seadramons can swim thru the sky.

And last up, just under that is the teaser for next month...

Thanks to akatuki_d30 for the images.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cant wait to get that Kunemon!!

Gomamon and kid day im guessing?

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it usual for V-Tamer, or any completed manga for that matter, to be advertised in a corner? Because if it's not, with that being so close to the next month teaser, I can only think they are going to announce a V-Tamer anime. Like, even the text blurb on the bottom of page is focuings on V-Tamer despite Capsule Mascot news occupying more than half of the page.

Also, they are basically relying on Adventure nostalgia at this point because Toei can't figure out any other strategy (even though Appmon got popular enough to almost get in the top 10 in a contest), so a V-Tamer anime, which would star Taichi, seems like something they would totally do.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The "big" thing might just be Herissmon Mega from ReArise. The next chapter banner has a small teaser for a digimon that doesn't yet exist (we can see his head, and its not Stelfilmon) and is very clearly the mega for herissmon. it seems more like the "evil" version than a "good" version, which makes sense based on whats actually happening in the story (it has red eyes and looks like an evil digimon)

I hope that's not the "big" news but it does line up with the fact the next chapter and V-Jump next month release around the same time

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
man, all I want out of them is a Coronamon 3D model
I feel you man. Including the Dianamon line and Titamon in Hacker's Memory but not Apollomon is just... baffling.

I know why Dianamon is in but... when you say Dianamon you also say Apollomon in one breath, kind of like Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon, so.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, I do agree with you on that part. They were introduced together and have a Jogress form.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Minervamon came with Dianamon in Next Order. Gee, I wonder why those two.

anyway, now I'm assuming it's about the anime movie rather than any games.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Because they already had models from Cyber Sleuth.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Because they already had models from Cyber Sleuth.
And they were in cyber slueth because bewbs

and also already being known. Ceresmon and Venusmon aren't well known so they did the know Waifu ones first.

Dianamon is in the games over apollomon because waifumon

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)

It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)

It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
Ceresmon's Rookie is Aruraumon, not Floramon.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Do you mean in this certain setting? Because back when Ceresmon was introduced in Crusaders it was presented as part of Floramon's evolution line.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Digimon can have more than one rookie form

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
Do you mean in this certain setting? Because back when Ceresmon was introduced in Crusaders it was presented as part of Floramon's evolution line.
No it wasn't. It was depicted as having the line Aruraumon ==> Kiwimon ==> Sirenmon ==> Ceresmon.
It's a fandom thing to replace Aruraumon with Floramon because Kiwimon usually digivolves from Floramon, and Floramon's more popular.

You can see it being discussed shortly after its debut, here: https://withthewill.net/threads/179...olutionary-Relationships-V-4/page10?styleid=6

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
No it wasn't. It was depicted as having the line Aruraumon ==> Kiwimon ==> Sirenmon ==> Ceresmon.
It's a fandom thing to replace Aruraumon with Floramon because Kiwimon usually digivolves from Floramon, and Floramon's more popular.

You can see it being discussed shortly after its debut, here: https://withthewill.net/threads/179...olutionary-Relationships-V-4/page10?styleid=6
I remember that now that you say it. Wikimon is still lacking in that information.

Though seriously, Sirenmon's head looks quite a bit like a Floramon doesn't it?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I remember that now that you say it. Wikimon is still lacking in that information.

Though seriously, Sirenmon's head looks quite a bit like a Floramon doesn't it?
wikimon does have arurumon -> kiwmon sourced though

https://wikimon.net/Alraumon

https://wikimon.net/Kiwimon

its just a situation in which you gotta click every single ref note