Early Details and Images for Stuffed Collection Mochimon Plush!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And even more fun!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We didn't even know about this!

A Mochimon plush! And it's part of the Stuffed Collection, which sort of... poofed away after Agumon and Patamon came out a few years ago. To have it come back for the 20th Anniversary of Adventure is neat!

This is again based on few different international distributors sending out/posting info a bit early, but this one just brings a smile to my face to look at.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This amazing looking Mochimon plush appears to be roughly life size and looks amazingly squishable!

The US distributed version of the figure will be out in August 2019, which likely means June/July for Japan. The price shown at Tokyo Otaku Mode is quite reasonable at $49.99. It will likely show up other places, potentially even cheaper, so it might be worth waiting a bit.

I kind of really want this one...

Some more images of him...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

What's nice is, not only are they showing him with the big Koromon plush, the Agumon and Patamon plushes in the photos appear to be the Stuffed Collection ones... so with the return of the Stuffed Collection, could the 6 shown off, but unreleased, plushes of the other 6 partners be released perhaps?

No doubt more info will be available on this plush soon!

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha, that's kind of amazing, he looks even better than Koromon does. Definitely don't have enough scratch for this guy though.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adorable. That might be nice to have. I can't get it though.

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This plushie is literally the cutest god damn thing I have seen in my entire life and I need one soooo baaaaad