Dynasty of the Evil Dim Card Lineup Image

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mugendramon - Chaosmon and the
I was out here thinking you meant Chaosmon instead of Chaosdramon and I was so confused until it clicked in my head.
I like that some games let Puppetmon turn into AncientTroiamon as it fits extremely well as an evolution but they're not stated to be related in their lores unlike your other examples so having an evolution explicitly intended for Puppetmon would be dope

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well tbh I was hoping for a new mega for Wizardmon like a Grand Wizardmon.

Or something out from Yugioh.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, I was really hoping to get new digimon here especially since Pendulum Z Nightmare Soldiers didn't have much.
I'd agree with you, but only if we can get more Datas and especially Vaccines. There is absolutely no shortage of Viruses in the group. In contrast, the Virus Busters Pendulum Z did deliver on giving that group some sorely-needed Viruses.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or using the "original name" technodramon.
Well, for one, it's not techno related at all, or even remotely music themed to begin with for that matter.

Well... it's not related to cyber neither... the main point from my message was they could have used a different name like the one i mentioned with xeno. I only mention the "technodramon" they never used since the digimon dot-art constest winner

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyborgs count as technology, so I don’t see what makes Technodramon an invalid name. But let’s get back on topic.

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While there are no new Digimon, the inclusion of Cybedramon 2010, Jokermon, and NeoVamdemon, who have never actually been used in any normal video game or vpet, more than makes up for it.

Man, I was really hoping to get new digimon here especially since Pendulum Z Nightmare Soldiers didn't have much.
I'd agree with you, but only if we can get more Datas and especially Vaccines. There is absolutely no shortage of Viruses in the group. In contrast, the Virus Busters Pendulum Z did deliver on giving that group some sorely-needed Viruses.

I actually recant my statement a bit. I agree with SuperStarlite about Jokermon and such. Using obscure digimon is more important than pumping out new ones imo. And when it comes to demon/demonic/bewitching digimon, well, it's by far the largest category of digimon. We don't need new ones. And I don't care about having Vaccines in this area.

Not a great name choice.
i see you.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyberdramon 2010 is awesome because it's a xenomorph and I love xenomorphs w/ my whole heart. Beelzebumon 2010 on the other hand is hot trash, but then again every Beelzebumon variant has just been a downgrade of the original's perfectly encapsulated sexy coolness, and they should've stopped trying after Blast Mode.
Yeah. But why it needed to be a "cyberdramon". Why Not XenoDramon... Or using the "original name" technodramon.
Cyberdramon was always inspired by Giger's alien, the Xros Wars version just makes that reference more explicit.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyberdramon 2010 is awesome because it's a xenomorph and I love xenomorphs w/ my whole heart. Beelzebumon 2010 on the other hand is hot trash, but then again every Beelzebumon variant has just been a downgrade of the original's perfectly encapsulated sexy coolness, and they should've stopped trying after Blast Mode.
Yeah. But why it needed to be a "cyberdramon". Why Not XenoDramon... Or using the "original name" technodramon.
Technodramon is a different digimon. Seperate entries in different digimon creation contests.

Cyberdramon in 1999 - Technodramon in 2000.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Not a great name choice.
What’s wrong with it, it’s all I could come up with, except for High Wizardmon maybe, I’ve heard in fiction and media there was a rank grand wizard.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HighWizardmon seems like a first idea that they'd use if they couldn't think of anything better. ...And I'm not sure if they'd use GrandWizardmon. ...Or at least it might change in the US.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A little boring, but there's still decent enough variety I think. Only weird part is no Vaccine Mega they could've easily slotted something in there even if it was just shoved Anubismon in there. Also, feels like it could've just been an extended Impmon DIM.

I agree, plutomon or anubimon would have made it more interesting.