Dubbed and Subbed Kizuna Clips

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With about a week and a half to go until the digital release of Kizuna in the US, and a week later for the Blu-ray and DVD, there are a couple of new preview clips...

The dub clip is from IGN, and features a number of the new (and returning) voices for the 02 characters.

The sub clip is from Anime News Network and features a scene of Daisuke, Ken, and Iori eating ramen with their Digimon.

On October 3rd, Toei will have a watch party with some of the cast and prizes. Information about that can be found here.

The US Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is currently scheduled for October 6th and is up for pre-order at Amazon: (affiliate link)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna BD/DVD
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD
A digital release in the US will be a week prior to the home video release on September 29th.

The movie can also still be ordered from Japan. CDJapan links are affiliate links:
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray Deluxe Version (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD (CDJapan)

Attachments

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Davis, Yolei and Hawkmon sound pretty damn good and I was worried about Davis!:)
It would be nice if Bryce Papenbrook did SOMETHING with his voice once in a while....every time I hear him he sounds exactly the same and Cody had a distinct voice quality that would have been nice to hit on.

Konekoneko

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh man I have been waiting for this! I feel pretty good about about the voices. As expected Bryce sounds kinda weird but I can't tell if that is because I know his other roles so well or if his voice truly doesn't match. All these hot head types and then Cody is kind of jarring. Either way I am just happy we are finally getting this!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The 02 kids sounds a lot different to 02 (not counting Ken of course). I mean I know they changed actors but usually you'd try and sound similar. Eh I'll get used to it like I did Tri.

Hawkmon still sounds British at least.

And Akylomon sounded really good.

TheThreeEds21

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yolei sounds the best out of the new voices, very close to the original.
Ankylomon sounds pretty good.
Hawkmon is ok, would've preferred Neil Kaplan.
Cody, I was exicted to hear only to be disappointed.
Loving hearing Stingmon and Ken again.
And then there's Davis.
The voice itself isn't bad, but it is definitely not good for Davis. And what really ruins it for me is knowing that Brian Donovan was supposed to be back as him.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yolei sounds the best out of the new voices, very close to the original.
Ankylomon sounds pretty good.
Hawkmon is ok, would've preferred Neil Kaplan.
Cody, I was exicted to hear only to be disappointed.
Loving hearing Stingmon and Ken again.
And then there's Davis.
The voice itself isn't bad, but it is definitely not good for Davis. And what really ruins it for me is knowing that Brian Donovan was supposed to be back as him.
Pretty much the same thing happened to Kaplan. He couldn't reprise his role because of Covid. He said on twitter

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hearing Paul St. Peter as Stingmon say "Spiking Strike" made me smile; it's as if Paul St. Peter never left.

I love the slow jazz violin cover of the beginning of the instrumental for "Target ~Akai Shougeki~" at the beginning of the subbed clip

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great clips. Now to check on that watch party. I might actually do this.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most of the voices sound amazing!

Shame about Davis's voice, does not fit the character as well as the others.

lxtrix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I liked Ken's voice. Not so much the rest. I'll watch the Sub. Exciting to see them again. I wonder if 02 gets a reboot as well.