Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They were interesting reads, thank you! ;D

onkeikun

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updating with:
(1) third chapter of the novel. I'll try to dish out more as quickly as I can.
(2) Lyrics for Xros Heart if haven't seen in other thread:
We are Xros Heart
Blazing Blue Flare
Dondokomon de Moriagare

(3) Interview with:

-Digimon Tamer-
Makoto Tsumura (Takato), Mayumi Yamaguchi (Jian), and Fumiko Orikasa (Ruki)
Shinji Aramaki (CG designer)
Yukio Kaizawa (series director)
Chiaki J Konaka (series composition)
Hiromi Seki (producer)

-Digimon Frontier-
Junko Takeuchi(Takuya)
Hiroshi Kamiya (Kouji)
Kenichi Suzumura (Kouichi)
Yukio Kaizawa (series director)
Sukehiro Tomita (series composition)
Hiromi Seki (producer)

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for all the effort you put into these translations! :> You're awesome. <3

So the only Digimon Tamers cast interviews are with the Tamer trio? I kinda wanted one with the Digimon trio too..guess that's what the memorial CD is for? xD

And oh mann, Frontier cast interviews. This makes me so happy as a Frontier (and Kamiyan and Suzuken) fan, lol.

I always marvel at how you can put aside enough time for these. D: You're very awesome.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So this finally confirms that all the main Adventure villains were working together, however loosely.

Neon Blues

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been reading through this, thanks very much, it's awesome work.

digitardGirl

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you so much for the translations! Now I know what happens after the series :'(

onkeikun

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just FYI that I've had to move hosting because using affiliate links in free wordpress went against their tos. Please update your bookmarks: http://digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/

It looks rather sloppy for now. I'll be making changes to the layout/updating material/also fixing the links here during my free moments. I also wonder if making a twitter solely for updates would be helpful.

daimondai

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whenever I read these, it takes me back when I enjoyed Digimon as a kid

onkeikun

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm editing the Adventure novels bit by bit now while I can (I had school apps and full-time work to do then, and come December I'll have more school and full-time work >_>), and I couldn't wait. I just had to share this next part with you all now because I adore it. Hope you enjoy and look forward to the next chapter, coming soon.

Prologue — In a Remote Cabin

He could hear the faint creaking of the weather vane on top of the roof. Heavy clouds covered the sky outside the window, but the sunshine filtering through looked a lot stronger than he had expected.
”It looks just like the day when I first came to this world.”
He reminisced as he mended the seams of the worn cloth bag he’d used to carry the Book during his long travels. After fleeing from his original world, it was half due to banishment that he arrived into this one. The only things he had with him at the time were this book and staff.
Whoever owned or read from the forbidden book was punished in his world. Although he knew this, he couldn’t hold back the urge to learn of its secret knowledge. As a result, he was exiled to this world. The composition of his body was changed, so that he now looked like a life-sized doll.
Wandering this world for what seemed like ages, and not consuming much as he didn’t know what was edible or not, he managed to finally arrive at a village when he sank to the floor, his energy spent. The villagers seemed afraid to address this unknown wanderer who had collapsed on their streets because none of them dared to get close.
He should have died then. But then a small shadow approached him and called out to him. And now, although he only used it in the short periods when he had leave, he was even given his own personal cabin.

The door opened and the bright light from outside fell upon him. A small shadow stood at the door frame, silhouetted against the large setting sun. The golden ring at the end of her tail flashed in the sunset.
”Sorry to assign you again so immediately after your return,” the small white shadow said to him, “but you have your next orders.”
Anyone who didn’t know her would find it hard to believe that this small creature, who only reached up to his waist, could destroy opponents even bigger than this cabin.
He stood up. “But sir, I haven’t finished searching for the Crests yet. There are two more—”
”The situation has changed. Preparations for the invasion are to be made immediately and it is our job to assemble the troops.”
”So we forget about the Crests?”
”This is more important,” the small white shadow said, her voice tight. “Your work pleases Vamdemon-sama greatly, but these next orders require great haste.”

”Let’s go, Wizarmon.”
”Understood, Tailmon.”
When he answered, the small shadow, Tailmon, had already turned and run towards the castle.

I will follow you anywhere.

He — Wizarmon, hid the book into the folds of his clothes and went after her.

Until the moment when that same light I had seen in your eyes the day you’d first saved me comes back.

Until the day you remember your true self.

A fierce wind made his cape flutter madly behind him. As he eyed the sun sinking over the horizon, he could also see the dark clouds that never parted, eternally swirling over the thorny mountains protruding around Vamdemon’s castle.

Togemon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That tidbit was interesting!! Thank you so much onkeikun ^^

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you very much for your time, we understand it takes a while to do it. Awsome work, love reading these.