Doubt about Digital Monster ver. 20th Anniversary

DigiTifa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!
A few months ago they gave me a Digital Monster ver. 20th Anniversary blue (version A).

I know that each version has an exclusive digitama (egg) and my version is the Tai's Agumon.

However, I wanted to know if it is possible to register digimon versions B, C, D and E in the book icon.

If a friend makes me a copy of his digimon, will they be registered in the book icon?

Is there a way (button combination or debug mode) that allows me to get the exclusive digimon from the other versions?

Greetings and thank you very much!

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Copymon will not show up in your album, only Digimon you have raised on the device itself. If you have a Japanese device, you can solder the JP1 connection to activate debug mode and gain access to loading in Digimon from other versions, but this won't work on the English version.

DigiTifa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Copymon will not show up in your album, only Digimon you have raised on the device itself. If you have a Japanese device, you can solder the JP1 connection to activate debug mode and gain access to loading in Digimon from other versions, but this won't work on the English version.
Oh! Well then nothing, I don't have the Japanese version.
Thank you very much for solving my question ^^