Donations

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's time for an updated donation post.

tri. 4 is a few months away, and Appmon has begun.

No confirmation on a Tamers BD set yet.

But various BDs, CDs, and other things are coming out.

We need donations so we can hopefully get these materials (and others) for the site.

You can use the site's internal donation system, if you want to just use standard Paypal it's godofchaos@gmail.com or you can use my Paypal.me link. If you have suggestions for other ways you can donate please feel free.

A few things we've we've done scans and product breakdowns of:

Digimon the Movies Blu-ray Box
Digimon Adventure Blu-ray Box
Butter-Fly tri. Version Single
I Wish tri. Version Single
Brave Heart tri. Version Single
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 Blu-ray
Digimon Adventure Zero-Two Blu-ray Box
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Blu-ray
Seven tri. Version Single
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Blu-ray

Hopefully we will be able to do anything good that comes out for the rest of 2016 and 2017. We have a few things that will hopefully be done in the next few weeks also.

We have various digital codes that we toss out to donators, but we won't be listing them anymore. They should seem like thanks for donating, not a trade.

Also, for some upcoming stuff various server upgrades have been made which has increased the monthly cost of running the site. This should have the side effect of various things also loading better, but we could really use help with the increased cost.

I also wasn't able to get new BD software to use for the Blu-rays. I found a free replacement that sort of works, but it would be nice to upgrade to the proper software I need to make sure there won't be issues in the future.

We expect the gallery to launch shortly. We may wait until January 1st to properly tag things ahead of time, but we haven't decided yet.

We appreciate anything you can donate, thanks to all the prior people who have donated at times.