Donations - IMPORTANT

Suzaku

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll put this as simply as possible.

We don't need donations. If you haven't donated, it's okay. The site isn't in danger of closing down or anything. However, there are things we would like to do that will require donations.

We are currently attempting to acquire a collection of production materials from several of the Digimon series. We can't go into detail on exactly what it is just yet, but we can say that there is a lot of stuff, it's very cool, and will be very expensive. In other words, this isn't something we can afford without a lot of help from the community.

Know, first and foremost, that our interest is not to hoard the materials, but rather to digitally archive them as part of the upcoming "WtW Scans" project, and make them available for all members to view.

After archival, there is a good chance that we will organize some sort of donation drive which will give members a chance to purchase some of the acquired production materials. Though details aren't nailed down, if this were the case, those who donate now would likely receive some sort of priority or discount.

Some day down the line, we would love to hold some contests or have giveaways; production materials, CDs, toys... the sky is the limit. However, please understand that we are currently losing money on WtW. Our goal is to eventually reach a point where WtW can be operated entirely on donations -- in other words, becomes self sufficient. Until then, contests and giveaways can't be cost efficient.

I must make it as clear that we can't make any promises. It will require a lot of help to make this purchase, and we can't guarantee that we'll be able to earn enough. However, we can guarantee that any donations we receive will be used for the site.

Now, that all said, if you would like to donate, click this image:

Or use the PayPal button found at the bottom of the page.

Donate as much or as little as you like, any and all amounts will be appreciated. If you would like to donate but cannot use PayPal, or if you would like to donate any sort of merchandise or production materials for any of our projects, please get into contact with me or godofchaos, and we can try to work something out. Serious offers only, please.

Thank you for your time, and we will keep you up to date on any developments. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let us know.

Silasmon X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gladly. Wahtever's left after Nintendo massacres my finances is yours. :D