Does anyone know what happened to the Happy Galgomon Gif factory?

Starwarsgeek42

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've used the Galgomon Gif Factory for ages for use in different RPG Maker projects and other games but when I tried to get onto it recently I couldn't access the website. Does anyone know what happened to the site and if there is an archive of all the gifs contained on the site.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know i was jsut thinking about that site last week. Was trying SOOO hard to recall its name. I guess it did get revived sorta( found a link to "digimon pixel gallery" via some pixel art from Jaymi saeki on deviant art but seems that link is no good now.

where i found the link

sadly looks like a HGGF is no more and when i glanced at the gallery before the link went bad it seemed like some sort of scavenged stuff not sure if its because they coudln't get a hold of some artists and didn't just want to copy paste everything without double checking with the creators or what. I mean new site new name last thing you want to do is risk someone emailing you chewing you out for stealing thier 15-20 year old art.

I remember stumbling across that site forever ago. Makes me feel kinda old thinking back to those earlier days of the fandom. before sites like this really helped to bring people together. Stumbling across ranodm geocities and angelfire fansites for all those self insert characters