Does anyone have scans of the setting material collections found in the 01-02 Box?

Abcormal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, I've come across this forum and I'm wondering if anyone managed to scan the setting material collections found in the limited edition Jogress 01-02 Blu-Ray Box.

I've done a quick search and found that someone considered scanning them with a wand scanner, but abandoned the idea.

If anyone can tell me if someone has managed to scan the setting material collections, it'd be greatly appreciated.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The primary issue, the books were bound to tightly.

Whether using a flatbed or a wand, anyone scanning those books would likely have to tear them apart.

And few people who have it are likely to be willing to do so.

Especially since most (maybe all?) of the material in it has appears elsewhere in the past in some form.

Abcormal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, I know that problem, but a lot of the material is colored now, not in black and white any more.

Plus, I know supplies are limited, and the booklets are pretty rare now, but if it means tearing them apart, then surely someone would be willing to buy another copy jsut for that purpose?

And if not, maybe, just maybe, someone would be willing to sell theirs on ebay for a reasonable price?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, I know that problem, but a lot of the material is colored now, not in black and white any more.

Plus, I know supplies are limited, and the booklets are pretty rare now, but if it means tearing them apart, then surely someone would be willing to buy another copy jsut for that purpose?

And if not, maybe, just maybe, someone would be willing to sell theirs on ebay for a reasonable price?
Easier said then done.

You find me another copy of the books and I'll tear them apart and scan them with the same effort, quality, and care that I spend on other stuff.

We run on what little extra money I have and the niceness of people willing to donate. If you track down extra copies of the books to tear apart, scans will be done.

Abcormal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK then, I'll try.

Honestly, I just want images of the colored model sheets of the Chosen Children/Digidestined from Adventure 01 (yes, even the ones with the characters in their underwear, as pervy as that sounds). I need reference for a project I'm working on.

Last edited: