MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few Vital Bracelet updates...

dimvol2_2_march4_2021.jpg

First up, the Dim Card Volume 2 set featuring Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust is up for pre-order on Amazon Japan.

It's currently 1,760 yen and shows as shipping at the end of June.

Infinite Tide is described as centering on aquatic Digimon that live in tidal currents.
MarineChimairamon is on the card packaging, and prior information told us that we could see Sangomon, Tobiumon, and Gusokumon as Digimon that will be featured.

Titan of Dust is described as centering on earth Digimon that live in desert areas.
Gogmamon is on the card packaging, and prior information told us that we could see Sunarizamon, Tortamon, and Triceramon that will be featured.

Next up...

The FAQ on the official site has been updated. We recommend throwing it into a machine translator if you need to. We may make a slightly cleaned up version later.

And last up...

The commercial from Adventure: a few weeks ago (later uploaded to Twitter and put in DigiNavi) got a nice Youtube upload for anyone who wants to watch it in better quality than we had it.

Attachments

• dimvol2_2_march4_2021article.jpg
    dimvol2_2_march4_2021article.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13,777

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Right as my deep Savers pendulum z arrived!

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
when do you guys think we'll be able to order again? I missed my chance unfortunately