MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dimvol2_1_march4_2021.jpg
dimvol2_2_march4_2021.jpg

With under a week to go until the Vital Bracelet is out we have some Dim Card news!

We first got details for the second volume of Dim Cards from early sales info, but a page for them has finally been put up on the Vital Bracelet website.

Dim Card Set Volume 2 will be out mid-June 2021 for 1,760 yen.

No pre-orders yet, but we do have a few other details...

dimvol2_3_march4_2021.jpg

Infinite Tide is described as centering on aquatic Digimon that live in tidal currents.

MarineChimairamon is on the card packaging, and prior information told us that we could see Sangomon, Tobiumon, and Gusokumon as Digimon that will be featured.

dimvol2_4_march4_2021.jpg

Titan of Dust is described as centering on earth Digimon that live in desert areas.

Gogmamon is on the card packaging, and prior information told us that we could see Sunarizamon, Tortamon, and Triceramon that will be featured.

More details, and pre-orders, soon!

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

• dimvol2_1_march4_2021article.jpg
    dimvol2_1_march4_2021article.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 9,692

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice new DIMs I'm liking these but hurry up with an impmon DIM.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder what evolution lines they used, a mix between Pendulum Z and the original, and I think the next pair of DIMs may have Wind Guardians, Metal Empire, Nightmare Soldiers, and Virus Busters.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice new DIMs I'm liking these but hurry up with an impmon DIM.

Impmon will almost certainly be along eventually if the product is a success, whenever they decide to start doing Demon Lords.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder what evolution lines they used, a mix between Pendulum Z and the original, and I think the next pair of DIMs may have Wind Guardians, Metal Empire, Nightmare Soldiers, and Virus Busters.
Yeah, it seems like a given if this continues that we might get Pommumon, Junkmon, and Ghosmon.

The problem is no new Child for Virus Busters in the Pen2. I guess they could do Shoutmon. He certainly has enough forms for a DiM by himself.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, it seems like a given if this continues that we might get Pommumon, Junkmon, and Ghosmon.

The problem is no new Child for Virus Busters in the Pen2. I guess they could do Shoutmon. He certainly has enough forms for a DiM by himself.

A shoutmon Dim where he picks up different Xros pieces of himself depending how he's raised sounds pretty cool.

I'm hoping for a Labramon DiM (cmon it already has child and baby forms!) with various Doge mons for evolutions.

Really excited for the premise of this device, hope the app is worldwide and not region locked, would love to fight the mons of Tamers from around the globe!

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since these are being released in sets of 4 in the US, I guess hopefully we'll get these when there's 2 more to release here.

I get the feeling they're going to do more Digimon Adventure/Digimon Adventure: DigiVice DiMs. If for no other reason than Tentomon seemed to be a partner(? he wasn't fighting like a wild encounter Digimon) in the trailer. Which makes me wonder who they'd pair him with. Piyomon or Gomamon, I suppose, depending on if they wanted to divide the secondary characters by gender (Piyomon/Palmon and Tentomon/Gomamon) or by who they were actually associated with (Palmon/Gomamon and . . . well Sora and Koushiro didn't actually interact much but they were very much the deuteragonists after the pair of Yamato and Tai).

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A shoutmon Dim where he picks up different Xros pieces of himself depending how he's raised sounds pretty cool.

I'm hoping for a Labramon DiM (cmon it already has child and baby forms!) with various Doge mons for evolutions.

Really excited for the premise of this device, hope the app is worldwide and not region locked, would love to fight the mons of Tamers from around the globe!
Shoutmon DIM sounds awsome hope we can also get DIM cards of Legend-Arms too, mainly Spadamon, Zubamon, and Ludomon.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These can be preordered already!

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't complain about Amazon Japan, my bracelet and DIMs came yesterday together. Just preordered these bad boys there was well.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't complain about Amazon Japan, my bracelet and DIMs came yesterday together. Just preordered these bad boys there was well.

Amazon Japan is definitely the way to go. My VB and dims arrived in Canada at 9:00am on the 15th.