Dim Card Set Vol. 3 Hermit in the Jungle & Nu Metal Empire Pre-Orders Open, plus 1st Images

HeatPhoenix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Nu-Metal Empire"? I guess this Nu-MetalGreymon isn't just for show. (Unfunny Gundam joke is unfunny.)

For real though, this has me way more excited than the second Set.
Don't worry, *I* appreciated the CCA reference at least.

That said, I'm looking forward to the full digimon list for nu-metal empire

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we actually know 90% of the line ups off the bat this time around. Here not sure if we knew as much on Titan of Dust and Infinite Tide so soon after their official prodcut image reveals but, we at least know that the rookies are haguru and Palmon. Hermit introduces 2 new mons so far. Ayatramon/Ayataramon a perfect level, and BloomLordmon/BloomRodomon who looks like a pretty cool plant mega.

Just scroll down on the official VB site's page to the part right above line up and scroll through the various Dim Cards... they already have the arts for Nu Metal Empire, and Hermit in the Jungle posted, and if you click on them you can see the full rosters minus that 4th mega slot.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Marc will likely post an update or a news thread on the line up once he's around. Until then please cool it down about posting large pics etc with it. Some people may not want to be spoilt.